Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh (935 Views)

"When The Gbedu Enter Body": Tonto Dikeh Dances Gbebody On Stage (Photos) / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh by Chika059: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh has made another blunt revelation about herself.

The movie star, known for expressing her views without any fear, has stated in a recent interview that her vagina is the best part of her body.

Tonto Dikeh was answering questions from her Instagram followers in a video tagged “50 Questions With King Tonto”.:

The actress said that her private part is magical.
‘The best part of my body is and will always remain my vagina. That is the most magical part of my body’, the movie star said.

She also answered questions on a wide range of issues including her celebrity crush.

“I don’t crush on anybody in the industry…I just know that I have someone that I like to f***”‘, she stated.

Watch Tonto Dikeh’s video below:

https://benupdate.com/2019/10/18/my-vagina-is-the-magical-part-of-my-body-tonto-dikeh-2/

Re: ‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh by godofuck231: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2019
damn , your mother must be proud of u , I guess things that have gone in there vanished ,
Re: ‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh by Onyi22(f): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2019
My role model
Re: ‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2019
Onyi22:
My role model
Lmao. Your profile picture says it all.
Re: ‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh by OjoMadiba: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Child of God.
Re: ‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2019
She is a sexual being. We all are.
Re: ‘my Vagina Is The Magical Part Of My Body’ – Tonto Dikeh by Alex09(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good 4 u

(1) (Reply)

Angry Tacha's Titans Tear Sir Dee’s Shirt During Homecoming Party (video) / Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar Shares Her Experience With A Sudden Acne That / Wow! Actor Okon Surprisingly Transforms His Pot-belly Into A Six-pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.