Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs (6485 Views)

Get Quality Shoes, Sandals, Flip-flops, Bags, Jumpsuits Etc For Affordable Price / Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? / Mister Shoes - Original Spain Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by Oliyass(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
I came across this company (www.Ladiesshoewarehouse.com) based in Nigeria offering the above service on the internet for Ladies and I was so impressed that I decided to share it on Nairaland.  I really which there was something like this for men. 

Nigeria is really coming up in on-line business offering, is just this trust thing we have in the country.

Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by dvonne(f): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2011
Shop for ladies shoes in nigeria delivered next day anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by irecandy: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
hi peeps.does any one know wre i can get nice jumpsuits in abuja smiley
Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nice shoes but too costly
Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by yvy1(f): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2012
tochimas: Nice shoes but too costly

So how much should a decent pair of shoes cost?
Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by myafrican: 10:13pm On May 04, 2012
We will not offer you cheap, low quality or poorly made products. If like most Nigerians, you are looking for a site that gives your access to major retail brands in the United Kingdom with affordable and good quality products, go to http://myafricanstore.co.uk/index.php
Our service offering is unique and you get good value for money. Let us link you with the likes of Amazon, eBay, Argos, Debenhams, Matalan, GAP, New Look and loads more. We then deliver straight to you in Nigeria
Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
go to http://ycfonlinedirectory..com/ they have list of shops where u cn get smiley
irecandy: hi peeps.does any one know wre i can get nice jumpsuits in abuja smiley
Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Check out www.ohmashoes.com for beautiful shoes in 9ja

They also offer free shipping and you get 10% off every time you order.

check them out.
Re: Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs by ogedazzle: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Place ur order @ affordable prices,07039375005,27d4c504,08127861737

(1) (Reply)

Adidas Big Badge Of Sport Boxy Oversized Tee - 15K / I Need Tommy Hifiger Duffle Bag!! / Buy 1 Buy 2 Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.