Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

“the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vagina” — Actress Tonto Dikeh (see Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vagina” — Actress Tonto Dikeh (see Video) (736 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful Between Rita Dominic And Tonto Dikeh (see Photos) / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vagina” — Actress Tonto Dikeh (see Video) by Topgbolex(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has finally revealed the part of her body she loves and to the surprise of many, it is not her killer curves.

The actress had shared a post on her Instagram page asking her fans to drop 50 questions they would love for her to answer.

See The Video Below;

https://candytv.ng/the-best-part-of-my-body-is-my-vagina-actress-tonto-dikeh-see-video/

Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vagina” — Actress Tonto Dikeh (see Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2019
What more can you expect from someone who has Toto and dike as her name

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Begs Girl For Beating Her After Saying Abraka Girls Have Smelling Virgina / Confusion As IG Blogger, Tells Titans All Over The World To Report Mercy’s Page / TONTO DIKEH Confesses The Reason For Her Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.