Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

“i’m 25, Earning A Million, But It’s Not Enough” - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / “i’m 25, Earning A Million, But It’s Not Enough” (1097 Views)

How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? / Four Habits That Will Keep You Getting Poorer Even You Are Earning A Good Income / Over a million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m 25, Earning A Million, But It’s Not Enough” by bigtinspoppin(f): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Every week, Zikoko seeks to understand how people move the Naira in and out of their lives. Some stories will be struggle-ish, others will be bougie. All the time, it’ll be revealing.

On this episode, we have a 25-year-old who started off winging it, and even though he’s still winging it, he’s doing it at three times the amount he was earning a year before.

What was the first impression you had about money while growing up?
It was back in school, my second year. Not that I didn’t have any interest in money before this time, but it was my strongest realisation.

It was the first time I made money for myself. Some people in my class wanted to buy and sell stuff for Hall Week – food. I don’t know why they assumed that I had money, but I gave them my pocket money and savings; I invested about ₦30k. I made my capital back and 30% extra.

About a year after in 2013, I got a publisher who was going to help the department sort out some of our printing issues. It was a big gig for him, and this guy paid me about ₦100k. I was in 300-level o.

Read the rest of the interview here http:///25millionNaira

1 Like

Re: “i’m 25, Earning A Million, But It’s Not Enough” by SavageResponse(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
bigtinspoppin:
Every week, Zikoko seeks to understand how people move the Naira in and out of their lives. Some stories will be struggle-ish, others will be bougie. All the time, it’ll be revealing.

On this episode, we have a 25-year-old who started off winging it, and even though he’s still winging it, he’s doing it at three times the amount he was earning a year before.

What was the first impression you had about money while growing up?
It was back in school, my second year. Not that I didn’t have any interest in money before this time, but it was my strongest realisation.

It was the first time I made money for myself. Some people in my class wanted to buy and sell stuff for Hall Week – food. I don’t know why they assumed that I had money, but I gave them my pocket money and savings; I invested about ₦30k. I made my capital back and 30% extra.

About a year after in 2013, I got a publisher who was going to help the department sort out some of our printing issues. It was a big gig for him, and this guy paid me about ₦100k. I was in 300-level o.

Read the rest of the interview here http:///25millionNaira

We're not clicking any link!

1 Like

Re: “i’m 25, Earning A Million, But It’s Not Enough” by 88joshua99: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Can u please show me the way sir, but I need u to buy me Okada to start Opay business first to be using for the main time, bros If I said that I have not eaten anything since morning someone might think that I'm lying, but I haven't not because I choose to but because I don't have any job, I have been looking for long now , I need real n realeable means source of income but sincerely I need even if anyone can buy me Okada to start Opay work hear in ibadan, Thanks 08085311745

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make $100 Daily Guaranteed ????? / Hulk Wallet Tokens Airdrop / Getting Up-to-date Stock Price Information From The Nse Website - Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.