Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Message: Actors Videographer And Editor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Message: Actors Videographer And Editor (586 Views)

Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup / Incredible Pics Of Actors Before And After Applying Movie Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message: Actors Videographer And Editor by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am a story/Teller, I write short movie script all genre.. Currently want to push my ideas to limelight..

Currently need volunteer actor (Just a crew of not more than 6) that can partner and let's create a brand together.

I work Mondays to Fridays.. So it's a part-time thing for me.. As I would like shooting to be done over the weekends.

For now, it's strictly for those staying in Lagos..

I am very open to a Good videographer and video editor, if your budget is affordable at my current level.

If interested kindly send me your phone number and location to my email at combola12@gmail.com

So I can add you to a whatsapp group.. The crew will be so limited.

Thanks.
Re: Message: Actors Videographer And Editor by ogecrown(f): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
I have been looking forward to meeting people that share the same dream with me. Please add me 07012160439. Thanks
Re: Message: Actors Videographer And Editor by technuel: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Don't know if you can partner with Talent Empire Studio to bring this dream to reality. We are based in Lagos, Alaba International to be precise.
Re: Message: Actors Videographer And Editor by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
ogecrown:
I have been looking forward to meeting people that share the same dream with me. Please add me 07012160439. Thanks

Done..hope u reside in Lagos
Re: Message: Actors Videographer And Editor by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
technuel:
Don't know if you can partner with Talent Empire Studio to bring this dream to reality. We are based in Lagos, Alaba International to be precise.

We are open to all podium that can help in actualising the project.. Kindly give me a number I can talk to via whatsapp.. Via the email I provided or mention me in any other thread for the safety of your phone number

(1) (Reply)

Lancelot Imasuen Takes Nollywood To Nepal, Gets NAFEST Honors With Sir Victor Uw / Seven Moat Interesting Movies You Can't Afford To Miss This Year / The Protégé (2021 Action Movie) Download Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.