Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers (359 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by Calculating: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, has lost his verified Facebook page to internet hackers.

Mr Fani-Kayode made this known on Friday morning while notifying his followers through his Twitter handle.

“My verified @facebook page (FEMI FANI-KAYODE) which has 1 million followers was hacked by evil souls and the whole page deleted,” the former minister tweeted.

The incident is said to have occurred on Wednesday, the day he celebrated his 59 birthday.

“This was done on my birthday after I received a record 33,000 likes and 23,000 goodwill messages on my birthday post. We are trying to sort it out,” he added.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/fani-kayode-loses-verified-facebook-page-to-hackers/
Re: Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by Calculating: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by AgentNairaland(f): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2019
Awon Omo Ologo, Ori Yin Pe

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by Annie939(f): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2019
hmmmmmmmm this one really touched him

Re: Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by SarkinYarki: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Lai Mohammed is happy
Re: Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by Chidexter(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol, the way he narrated the number of likes and comments ehn. so likes comments and shares dey trip big men too?
Re: Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by RevengeNimi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
I hate with passion...

That is my contribution to this topic.

Hit Like button if you hate the way I do...

Otherwise press share button.

Counting...
Re: Fani-kayode Loses Verified Facebook Page To Hackers by Afamed: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
The same 1m followers, 33,000 goodwill messages and 23,000 likes that didn't translate to 370 votes in Osun state during the last gubernatorial election

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Abuja’s $460m CCTV Cameras? / Senate Summons Minister Over N15bn In Private Firm Accounts / We Are Sons And Daughters Of Oduduwa, Not Yoruba, Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.