Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral (180623 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified (photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Now, it goes more viral on Atheist land..
Food don land for "Religion is the opium of people" crew!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by femi4: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Disgusting ...ayanma..licking both the vjay and the anus

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Ikem11(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
From the inner thighs and V part of the woman I can tell she is fat chocolate woman in late 40s....

Show me this pastors wife and I can tell if she is the one or he is cheating grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by nauto5: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
What is good for the Jews, It also good for Gentle

If you know you are having sex outside marriage don't throw Stone.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Her puccy is waxed nicely and the Man can eat chin chin well. Lol. May God forgive us our sins .
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Patrioticman007(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
So what's the essence of this post, to spread the gospel that a pastor was eating the box of a woman?

Put your trust in no man but in God.

What a scam .

1 Like

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Prymestrr(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starlight10:
Her puccy is waxed nicely and the Man can eat chin chin well. Lol. May God forgive us our sins .
grin grin Pastor is a veteran plate licker. We all are still up and coming.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What a scam .
Is that your middle name?
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Adufetooposh(f): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What kind of women have you been meeting
Good question. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by wiseone28: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What kind of women have you been meeting
The type you like meeting
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
all these tongue speaking pastors sef, you never know where they dip their tongues when no one is looking. angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by zikter(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
owila4luv:
that man is not the pastor, dey just look alike from a side view. look the at the p***y sucker.s eyebrow and see dat of the man in suit, also look at the suckers bears the pastors own went round but the suckers own went backward. some one is trying to blackmail this man, how will he knowing his status allow a sex tape? #tink2wize cool
The writer of this is not even sure it is the pastor. From the news I cannot see conclusively where it is said the pastor was the one. therefore this news is inconclusive

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by owila4luv(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin
zikter:
The writer of this is not even sure it is the pastor. From the news I cannot see conclusively where it is said the pastor was the one. therefore this news is inconclusive
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iyanma. So disgusting angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by dave4rella(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin
The man's head game is the bomb
No wonder these older men are taking our girls

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Nobisjoe1: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
come to think of it d man or d pastor is a good cunt eater
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin. Hmm
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Seamtri(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm not happy the way our men of God these days are been involved in some ungodly act. I pray God Almighty should redirect their path amd lead them back to Salvation.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Ategberoson(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
suck pussy for real? how did you guys do that shiit? imagining it sef seems disgusting to me

while others are soaking their tongue in holy oil and water, this one is soaking his in omi idi(evil's toilet)

ayanma iranu

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Leo588(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
You think your Pastor will take you to heaven?
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pastor Wilson may not be a good clergyman but one thing you can't take away from him is that the dude sure knows his onions when it comes to eating pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by RealGOAT: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ikem11:
From the inner thighs and V part of the woman I can tell she is fat chocolate woman in late 40s....

Show me this pastors wife and I can tell if she is the one or he is cheating grin
my goodness

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by InvertedHammer: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
/
Good!

All the morons that run to "pastors" deserve all the licking and scamming that come their way.

How can people lose their mind/body/soul as soon as they hear the title "pastor"?

/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by franchasng: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
I so much dislike men who stoop so low to lick abi suck a woman's vagina, don't you men have sense It is dangerous and highly unhygienic to do!! That place is filled with different germs, organisms and viruses that may destroy your life, stop it!!! angry angry

Imagine grown men sucking where rotten blood and waste gushes out from in the name of trying to please a lady in bed, goodness Ayama cry

Your dick and finger are made for that place not your tongue or lips, this is disgusting!!!

If you are a guy that suck women's under, you are a disgrace to manhood, stop it today!!!

Any Lady that said she cannot enjoy sex with u unless u lick abi suck her, please tell her to GTFO!!

Or use your finger put it in there and give it to her to lick since she is that heartless, what nonsense!!! angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by stormborn28(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
AryaSand:
Pastor na just title.
hmmmm...he ate the pvssy wonderfully

1 Like

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Tonyprisca: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pepperoniq:
See as he resemble Mumu.
Just Negode
Mtchew, using His tongue licking kpetus.
Wild dog.
and ma pregnant woman kpekus with better stretch marks be that ooo Lol
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Fuckthamods: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Adufetooposh:
Good question. wink
Accept the truth. 98% of you girls coochies are irritating and smelly.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Codyt(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aside him being a pastor, I don't see anything wrong in a man tasting the goodness of the Lord.
Or even eating pussy.
Tooooor!
People sef. Wetin be their own huh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
RTSC:

Imagine the different bacteria and sometimes viral colonies there.
And Somebody's child would be eating it up.

Tufiakwa.
*spits* .... I dey mad
*spits again*

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Fuckthamods: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
I so much dislike men who stoop so low to lick abi suck a woman's vagina, don't you men have sense It is dangerous and highly unhygienic to do!! That place is filled with different germs, organisms and viruses that may destroy your life, stop it!!! angry angry

Imagine grown men sucking where rotten blood and waste gushes out from in the name of trying to please a lady in bed, goodness Ayama cry

Your dick and finger are made for that place not your tongue or lips, this is disgusting!!!

If you are a guy that suck women's under, you are a disgrace to manhood, stop it today!!!

Any Lady that said she cannot enjoy sex with u unless u lick abi suck her, please tell her to GTFO!!

Or use your finger put it in there and give it to her to lick since she is that heartless, what nonsense!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by israelmao(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Cooling on my feet to see how it turns out as the days go by.
Re: Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
He sure will go to heaven, Just like my Cat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shaykh Abdur Rahman Sudais (imam Of Makkah) Has Passed Away / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons / 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.