Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nina React After Another Woman Call Her Out For Stealing, Sleeping With Her Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina React After Another Woman Call Her Out For Stealing, Sleeping With Her Man (903 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina React After Another Woman Call Her Out For Stealing, Sleeping With Her Man by GistMore4: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Nina responds after another woman calls her out for stealing and sleeping with her man in exchange for $200.

About 24-hours ago, ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate Nina shared a photo seemingly showing off her new man.

Nina shared a photo of them kissing and she captioned it, 'Don’t Wake Me Up'.

This morning however, she was dragged by another lady simply identified as 'Queen Ireta' who took to Instagram to claim the man in question and went on to accuse Nina of sleeping with her man for '$200'.

In her words, 'Nina please leave my man alone, you came to Atlanta to sleep with my man for $200. Aint you shameless. We have been dating for three years. So please leave my man alone. She even blocked me on her page,

The lady went on to share a screenshot of a Whatsapp conversation which she claims was between herself and the man in question, where he admitted to having sex with Nina.

In her response on Friday morning October 18, Nina simply Tweeted, 'Still sleeping please don’t wake me up. $200 ... Yudunminit? Later guys. Lemme enjoy my sleep biko'.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nina-responds-after-another-woman-calls-her-out-for-stealing-sleeping-with-her-man

Re: Nina React After Another Woman Call Her Out For Stealing, Sleeping With Her Man by GistMore4: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2019

Re: Nina React After Another Woman Call Her Out For Stealing, Sleeping With Her Man by Jasen1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Damage control

1 Like

Re: Nina React After Another Woman Call Her Out For Stealing, Sleeping With Her Man by LearnITsmash(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
They have cut her now, and she is forming sleeping baa, keep deceiving yourself farm tool undecided
Re: Nina React After Another Woman Call Her Out For Stealing, Sleeping With Her Man by NobleAngell(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
She's trying to save the milk but it has already spilled

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Buys Free Bus For University Of Ghana / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Seen Kissing On Stage At Starboy Fest In Paris (video) / Bbnaija Ike & Kimoprah Unveiled As Brand Ambassadors 4 International Cognac Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.