Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. (434 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Getting Admission For Masters Program With Fake B.sc / Article On Getting Admission Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. by Bukolaphilip(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
No more jamb or post utme
You can process up to 5 schools at the same time.
All you need is Olevel, you can as well apply as an awaiting candidate.
And by next year you will be in 200l. Its a win win situation. What are you waiting for? register via www.sen.com.ng or call 07065858565
Don't let next year go without getting admission pls do the needful at SOLUTION EDUCATIONAL NETWORK will ensure that you get your desired university admission.

Re: Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. by Bukolaphilip(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
visit www.sen.com.ng. and trust us with your admission
Re: Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. by Jabarzee(m): 2:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Scam
Re: Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. by Bukolaphilip(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2019
my brother its not a scam! don't call what you don't know or what you are not sure about a scam. visit the site to read about JUPEB or google search JUPEB this is 21 century don't behave as an idiot.
and mind you if you don't know please know now that JUPEB IS NUC accredited (i doubt if you know the meaning of NUC) and its on your jamb brochure.
this JUPEB is one of the surest way to the university.
if you are not inform you will be deformed.
Jabarzee:
Scam
Re: Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. by Jabarzee(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bukolaphilip:
my brother its not a scam! don't call what you don't know or what you are not sure about a scam. visit the site to read about JUPEB or google search JUPEB this is 21 century don't behave as an idiot.
and mind you if you don't know please know now that JUPEB IS NUC accredited (i doubt if you know the meaning of NUC) and its on your jamb brochure.
this JUPEB is one of the surest way to the university.
if you are not inform you will be deformed.

Your centre is not part of the accredited centres for jupeb
Re: Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. by Bukolaphilip(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
yes sir. i would have love you to message me privately or call my number instead of saying what you don't know here. its sincerely embarrassing. how can someone have a center and not accredited? how will its students register for the examinations? bro i am sorry you talk as if you don't think. how do you expect me to be advertising what its not really? if you have any further questions pls ask me okay? we are accredited and for your information not only for JUPEB but for PART TIME NCE. i am not like you who is confused. pls call my number 07065858565
Re: Enroll For Jupeb Now If You Are Serious About Getting Admission To School. by Jabarzee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bukolaphilip:
yes sir. i would have love you to message me privately or call my number instead of saying what you don't know here. its sincerely embarrassing. how can someone have a center and not accredited? how will its students register for the examinations? bro i am sorry you talk as if you don't think. how do you expect me to be advertising what its not really? if you have any further questions pls ask me okay? we are accredited and for your information not only for JUPEB but for PART TIME NCE. i am not like you who is confused. pls call my number 07065858565

Will give you a call

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Suspends Students Unjustly (PICTURES). / Individual Experience, Not A Vouch: How To Order Gcms Note / NUC Scrapes Out The Department Of Mass Communication In Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.