Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star (3489 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by HgsMediaPlus: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Prank Gone Bad!!

Ex BBNaija housemate, Tacha was pranked in her hotel room.

The prank star acted as a hotel worker, enter her room, and accused her of harassing a man.

The prank star accused her of sexually harassing a man who came to her room.

He also accused her of sucking the man's joystick.

But unfortunately, he received a hot slap, after Tacha warned him not to repeat his accusations.

He tried letting her know it was a prank after the slap, but she refused to listen, and insisted it wasn't a prank.

Watch the hilarious video below:
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/10/prank-gone-bad-tacha-gets-pranked-in-hotel-slaps-prank-star.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by HgsMediaPlus: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
More

Watch Full Video HERE

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by manmoraskk: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dog must go back to his vomit....

2 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by majamajic(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
skit

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by LearnITsmash(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tacha is very senseless and people will keep on working on her daily stupidity for the rest of her crappy life undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by Harmony92(f): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
She needs anger management undecided

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by Dadeegram: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
The fools dropping hate comments should just go and check Zfancy page for the skit and watch the making.... It was all part of the act dumbasses if you want Zfancy number lemme know I've got it �

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by carzola(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
First Skit....

tacha is working
Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Camera's all up in her face yet you think this is a prank? The only ones being pranked are the gullible viewers.

5 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by coolh3ad(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Prank that is scripted and acted.. nonsense..

4 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by GreetMe(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
manmoraskk:
Dog must go back to his vomit....

Harmony92:

LearnITsmash:
Tacha is very senseless and people will keep on working on her daily stupidity for the rest of her crappy life undecided

Bitterness will kill all of you...this video is an old video B4 the Bbnaija house..Your dump f*cks of a brain can tell you guys that the comedy was scripted, ask yourselves, how come about the camera taking the video??

You guys are just looking 4 every opportunity to drag Tacha..am sure you lots are even worse...

LearnITsmash, you're are one of the most bitter men on this forum, honestly I haven't seen such a bitter man in my life! You carry woman character!

2 Likes

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by enjoyingjoy: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmmm make una fear god ooo old comedy from giggles house haha Titian’s we stand strong and move❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️����

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
old prank .

e done happen way before she enter house..
Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by grandstar(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
He went too far. That slap was hot! It reset his brain to default fast!

I'm downstairs but I'm sure those upstairs heard it grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by urahara(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Harmony92:

What she did was justified .
Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by Harmony92(f): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
GreetMe:

Bitterness will kill all of you...this video is an old video B4 the Bbnaija house..Your dump f*cks of a brain can tell you guys that the comedy was scripted, ask yourselves, how come about the camera taking the video??

You guys are just looking 4 every opportunity to drag Tacha..am sure you lots are even worse...

LearnITsmash, you're are one of the most bitter men on this forum, honestly I haven't seen such a bitter man in my life! You carry woman character!
read d stuff u just wrote my dear u are d bitter person here. See how u attack people dat u don't even knw undecided I didn't watch d bbn o BT nairaland topics ur Tasha was d only axe mate wit negative energy cos she was always bitter. Don't cum n b paint black white jor.
Re: Prank Gone Bad: Tacha Gets Pranked In Hotel, Slaps Prank Star by GreetMe(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Harmony92:
read d stuff u just wrote my dear u are d bitter person here. See how u attack people dat u don't even knw undecided I didn't watch d bbn o BT nairaland topics ur Tasha was d only axe mate wit negative energy cos she was always bitter. Don't cum n b paint black white jor.

You see how confused you are?? You didn't even watch the show but from what you heard you felt you can pass judgement anyhow? You didn't even verify the news or understand it, but you've rushed to comment for likes...your own case is worst

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Drops Breathtaking Photo As He Goes To See ‘boo’ In His Office / Meet Me One On One At Fela Shrine- Seun Kuti Dares Wizkid / Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.