Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round (5942 Views)

The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up / Shocking: How Rivers State Teachers Were 'APRIL Fooled'- On 4th April 2018 / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Evangkatsoulis: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Eidris01:
Does that apply for the flying planes, too.
Yes. It applies to planes too.
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by kiekie1(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2019
USA Trojan SPRE 12 225 (Solar Premium Line Flooded Battery 12V 225Ah)

Availability: In stock
PRICE: ₦140,000.00

Quick Overview,
Model: SPRE 12 225
Voltage: 12
Battery: Deep Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead-Acid Battery
Capacity: 12V 200Ah / 20Hr Rate

Cyclic Use: 30% DOD - 3500 cycles
Cyclic Use: 50% DOD - 1900 cycles

Dimensions (LxBxH): 380mm x 176mm x 351mm

Terminal Height: 374mm

Weight: 60kg

Absorbtion Charge: 14.7V, Float charge: 13.5V, Equalization Charge: 16.20V

Color: Maroon

Material: Polypropylene

WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by abeeee(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2019
dhardline:
If you really take time to do some little research you'll actually find it very difficult to believe the earth is round. Infact I 90% belive the earth is flat.
Do you know that NASA has no real image of earth? All you have been seeing is actually CGI. All the fantastic pictures of Mars, jupiter, saturn, Galaxies are all CGI.
Someone mentioned something about the ship disappearing over the curve well sorry to disappoint you but that has also been debunked with the help of some high end cameras. Simply looking thru the cameras they still saw the ships clearly. It's all perception e.g when you stand at the end of a long corridor you realize that the extreme end of the corrider becomes smaller and terminates at the eye level. So the whole idea is the higher you go the farther you'll see but since the air contains a lot of particles there a limit the eye can see. Even the American encyclopedia of 1958 has some to say on that. Watch the video.
Let's even take about vacuum. So space is a vacuum right and earth is spinning through space and somehow space has not stripped earth of its atmosphere completely. And they say it's cause of gravity undecided. Same gravity that a balloon filled with helium overcomes undecided. Really the whole globe earth is really fishy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGe7HV83jWg
the fact that persons believe these shits from YouTube to now come to conclusions like this shows how somebody can be brainwashed to blow himself and others up thinking he is doing the right thing
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by gaddafe(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2019
dhardline:

Yeah they will sign the treaty and tell you the exact reasons why they signed it since you Googled that why don't you also Google other things too. It's really very easy to manipulate the mind but unfortunately you still don't know that either. By the way how do you compare walking to flying? As in being suspended in the air?how! I was really thinking I was reply someone who will argue with proofs, reason or points and not being unnecessarily 'average nigerian' but guess I misjudged on that.
P. S when they say the antarctic holds the oceans this is what they mean. View Pic below. The white ring round the earth is what they mean. Enjoy your evening.

The reason the dude didn't reply you is because he expects you to know that the earth and its atmosphere is rotating. I'm also surprised you don't know thiz
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by kleverley(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Oga, eveything goes back to gravity. A force is what would make you fall off. You wouldn't just fall because you reached the edge. You would instead continue in a straight line parallel to your initial path.
Yes, you can walk on that cube same way you walk on a hill or a flyover.
Oceans move due to the moon and sun's gravitational pull.
Have a nice ride with your flat earth belief , even when several scientists have studied space and discovered the nature and structure of other planets and also provided an aerial view of what out of earth looks like.
Anyways, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Evangkatsoulis: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2019
kleverley:

Have a nice ride with your flat earth belief , even when several scientists have studied space and discovered the nature and structure of other planets and also provided an aerial view of what out of earth looks like.
Anyways, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion
I am claiming to be flat or round earther. Just that your proof is not sufficient.
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by kollinz1234(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2019
judgementyard:
Flat or round, the price of rice is still high!
IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by kleverley(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

I am claiming to be flat or round earther. Just that your proof is not sufficient.

If you've followed the thread very well,you'll see several other evidences, if you're still unconvinced by them then it'll be safe for you to take a trip to space and find out for yourself
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Evangkatsoulis: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
kleverley:

If you've followed the thread very well,you'll see several other evidences, if you're still unconvinced by them then it'll be safe for you to take a trip to space and find out for yourself
The flat earthers are telling you that those visits to space were faked. Can you prove that your "evidences from space" are genuine? Have you been to space before?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by urboyAce(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2019
I'm confused asf
Why is space always dark?
Why are there no stars in space pics?
.......?
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2019
I'm not arguing about the spherical shape of the earth. I just can't swallow the evolution BS being spinned by scientists.
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by YusufTheGreat: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2019
olusun43:
This guy might be right..
But let's keep our fingers crossed and see as other researchers will be coming up with their discoveries.
what shape is the moon, sun, solar system And other planet?it is spherical!! Why would the earth now be different, people who go to space view the earth from space And it is spherical. This guy aim is to fool gullible people. Think man think!
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by kleverley(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

The flat earthers are telling you that those visits to space were faked. Can you prove that your "evidences from space" are genuine? Have you been to space before?
Wonderful!!
A flat earth believer who has never been to space comes and make a frivolous claim that the earth is flat, debunking that of people who have proofs (pictorial) that the earth is round and you embrace it with much ease!!
If the earth were flat as they claim, we'll also like to see pictures of it, you could help me with one
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Freethesis: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please I need explanations to why moon travel is still at baby stage while every other technology of the 60s has advanced with speed.

Why I said moon travel is still at baby stage is because, the ability to travel to the moon as at 1967 supposed to be piece of cake by 2019.

But no. American is yet to return to the moon since then.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Harlem2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Freethesis:
Please I need explanations to why moon travel is still at baby stage while every other technology of the 60s has advanced with speed.

Why I said moon travel is still at baby stage is because, the ability to travel to the moon as at 1967 supposed to be piece of cake by 2019.

But no. American is yet to return to the moon since then.

Going to the moon is a dangerous mission and require a lot of money
Countries only send probe to the moon
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by EmperorVintex(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Redmi Note 8 pro

Date released :17th October 2019
Price in Nigeria: ₦95,000
Label :Redmi

Latest Redmi Note 8 Pro (October 2019)

Welcome to Vintex Tech. Redmi Note 8 pro is a Smartphone Which is to be launched on 29th August. It has a Competitive features with Samsung Galaxy M30s.

The Redmi Note 8 Pro runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Redmi Note 8 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.

As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 8 Pro on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.

The Redmi Note 8 Pro runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.

Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 8 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Redmi Note 8 Pro supports face unlock.

The Redmi Note 8 Pro measures 161.70 x 76.40 x 8.81mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 200.00 grams. It was launched in Pearl White colour. It bears a glass body.

As of 17th October 2019, Redmi Note 8 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 14,999.

Concluded Section.

Redmi Note 8 PRO Price tag

Redmi Note 8 pro price in Nigeria will be ranging from ₦95,000

Redmi Note 8 pro price in Pakistan/India will be ranging from ₹14,900

Redmi Note 8 Pro price in United States will be ranging from $235.

More @ https://www.vintexblog.com.ng/2019/10/redmi-note-8-pro-specs.html
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Evangkatsoulis: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
kleverley:

Wonderful!!
A flat earth believer who has never been to space comes and make a frivolous claim that the earth is flat, debunking that of people who have proofs (pictorial) that the earth is round and you embrace it with much ease!!
If the earth were flat as they claim, we'll also like to see pictures of it, you could help me with one
Since we have photo/video editing software, how do you know those pictures were taken from space?
This your evidence is not sufficient, man. Seems like you believe anything.
So someone moving around the earth was evidence to you. How did you confirm mr x actually moved around the earth.
Not only that, claiming that a boat would fall of the earth of a flat earth shows a complete lack of understanding of basic physics.
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by kleverley(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Since we have photo/video editing software, how do you know those pictures were taken from space?
So someone moving around the earth was evidence to you. How did you confirm mr x actually moved around the earth.
Not only that, claiming that a boat would fall of the earth of a flat earth shows a complete lack of understanding of basic physics.
OK,how then do you explain the differences in sunrise and sunset with ur flat earth assertion?
As well as solar eclipse,lunar eclipse etc.
Do not let your misconception in physics ruin your general understanding.
I don't believe anything. Nonetheless, I'm not a doubting Thomas. Perhaps I've several evidences to make me believe the earth is round whereas I don't think you do.
Even the physics knowledge you're imploring still uses the round earth philosophy so get your facts right
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by kleverley(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

It is also cool to say that no one has ever been to space, no one knows the structure of other planetary bodies from your belief,but physics also tells you that the mass of an object is the same anywhere you go and you believe it ... Kudos!!
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Freethesis: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Harlem2:

Going to the moon is a dangerous mission and require a lot of money
Countries only send probe to the moon

You mean something that was perfected in 1967 with all the analogue technology is now a dangerous mission in this digital age.

About the money, so a country like America that gives loans and Aid to developing countries can no longer fund moon travel

See.... IT'S ONLY WHEN YOU START TO UNLEARN THAT YOU CAN SEE THE TRUTH.
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by EmmySparky(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Madeofgabe:

Wow. So what's your own discovery or fact of the earth being spherical? Or are you just calling him Olodo because of what you were taught by white people? Well, it's your choice to believe. Everyone is opening their eyes. Keep being brainwashed. No go YouTube oo. Even well known rappers like Eminem, bob, nipsey hussle and jaden smith have rapped about the earth being flat. People's eyes are being opened. Dey dere
so all the evidences being stated on this thread isn't enough to convince u... K continue listening to stoned rappers...
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Brukx(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2019
oglalasioux:

Gravity assembled everything; from the stars to the planets. Gravitation pulls equally from all directions and the results are spheres. No other shape is possible.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Brukx(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Madeofgabe:

Wow. So what's your own discovery or fact of the earth being spherical? Or are you just calling him Olodo because of what you were taught by white people? Well, it's your choice to believe. Everyone is opening their eyes. Keep being brainwashed. No go YouTube oo. Even well known rappers like Eminem, bob , nipsey hussle and jaden smith have rapped about the earth being flat. People's eyes are being opened. Dey dere
Woah, I didn't know that these guys you just mentioned are authorities in geology
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by contumely2: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

White rings holds the oceans from what?

you can contact me on 0906OO84255
i can't access pms cc nexian
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by TAO11(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Hey:

You've been trying to email me for the second time now. How may I help you?

I'm not sure we've ever exchanged any comment here on Nairaland before. Is everything okay?

Cheers!

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Freethesis:

You mean something that was perfected in 1967 with all the analogue technology is now a dangerous mission in this digital age.

About the money, so a country like America that gives loans and Aid to developing countries can no longer fund moon travel

See.... IT'S ONLY WHEN YOU START TO UNLEARN THAT YOU CAN SEE THE TRUTH.
I don't have time to argue with them because I knew how much I so believed in NASA's CGIs. I gradually unlearned all those deceptions and re-learned the truth.

For the doubters, research "Operation Fishbowl".

NASA tells us that they don't have that technology that they used to the moon because it's a costly abd painful process grin

How I so much loved planets Jupiter and Saturn with its rings only to realize that they're all distant stars.

How I so much loved watching space exploration, only to know it was all in a deep pool.

Like I said, research!

Start with "Operation Fishbowl"
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
It's called "horizon" (horizontal), not "curvizon"

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
What did they say about the sun?

Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by Mshad662(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Some people are just plain ILLITERATES
Re: This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round by dvkot(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
What did they say about the sun?
lol... Bros u get point pass these other guys, they are just repeating what the white folks told them. Funny that some people believe Antarctic sign is for peaceful bla bla bla... Wake up guys do your research to fully understand what you believe in, not just what you are being taught in school to crontol what we think.
That's how they say we came from monkeys, they didnt have tech to land in moon
But they have tech to send curiousity to mars and planing on sending about 20people on a one way trip to mars?(thats if its true).

Though i still have question about flat earth like how we have a different time zone but its more believable than sphare esrth..

More of this pics abeg im enjoying it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSCE/UTME - Literature In English Practice Tests -unexpected Joy At Dawn - Alex / The Federal Polytechnic Bida 2009/2010 Admission List Is Out / Lagos State Polytechnic Part-time Form Nd &hnd 2010/2011(laspotech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.