Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy (407 Views)

Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria / Graft Allegations Dog Nigeria’s Main Presidential Hopefuls / Nigeria's Main Problem Is NOT Corruption. It Is Lack Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by supercase1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Every corner u turn to, u either see a church, a mosque or a shrine, Kai!!!!!!! Nigerians have been so brainwashed that they see everything as spiritual ......accident spiritual,sicness spiritual,failure in life spiritual, death, spiritual, rain spiritual, Islam own is even worst u wear skirt, problem, u take selfie with your girlfriend na Haram, u take alchol whahala u are a Christian they see u as an enemy but pretend to love you from the outside, then u have babalawos, and juju men mostly from the West, emir's,pastors,afirs,babalawos had made so much money in the name of religion. ..... Nigerians so much believe in charms and holy water instead of scientific innovation to improve our now and future! !!!!A nation tied to religious believe can never make progress!!!! !!! Everything must have a scientific explanation, . .Until nigerians learn to take responsibility for their actions.... .THEIR SUFFERING CONTINUES!!!
Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by obidark: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
you cant separate people from their spirituality....

if its not christianity or islam,they will find something else to whorship.....believe me....!!
Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by LearnITsmash(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Very good post op, that is why I say Nigeria will keep staying in darkness till we close down every shrine brainwashing every dingbat in Nigeria undecided
Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by obidark: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Julufixed36p:
WhatsApp

something is wrong with you....chei....
Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by supercase1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
obidark:
you cant separate people from their spirituality....

if its not christianity or islam,they will find something else to whorship.....believe me....!!
Take a look at China, Denmark, and Russia that do not carry religion for head. .. ... U no see their scientific progress and improvement
Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by sweetonugbu: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bros the matter tire me,they will even want their members to attend one program or the other from Monday to Sunday,then how will they make the money for offering

1 Like

Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by obidark: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
supercase1:

Take a look at China, Denmark, and Russia that do not carry religion for head. .. ... U no see their scientific progress and improvement

you dont get it....even atheism is a religion....
you cant cut yourself out of the cosmos....
we are all connected....
Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by obidark: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
atheism is a religion and scientists is their priests....dont let white people fool you again....
Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by theenchanter: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Bros the matter tire me,they will even want their members to attend one program or the other from Monday to Sunday,then how will they make the money for offering
this comment made me giggle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Religion Is Nigeria Main Enemy by sweetonugbu: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
theenchanter:
this comment made me giggle. grin
reason am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MDAs in secret recruitments to cover up N9.2bn fraud / NAF Announces Vehicular Movement Restriction On Kaduna-birnin Gwari Road / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Dancing And He’s Got Moves (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.