Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) (46308 Views)

Onitsha Fire: Watch The Moment Fire Spread Through The Market (video) / Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) / 16 Plots + 2 Warehouses & 2 Storey Building With C/O In PH. 550 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
That whole stretch of market needs to be redone and the linking roads fixed. It’s sad a market like this has had bad roads for years.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Jaysenpeter(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Donald95:
We pray that the drunken master will intervene on their cases.

Funny enough, most of them paid their Tithes, sowed seeds and watered already growing ones last Sunday

Why don't you use your brain next time when you type?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by xpool(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Op get the message and stop turning it upside down.

Homeless with seven children doesn't mean she lost her children pls oga.

Be guided.
Are you alright?
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by obinoral1179(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Donald95:

Funny enough, most of them paid their Tithes, sowed seeds and watered already growing ones last Sunday
why are you quick to blame God or church for what happened,when the going was good did you attribute it to God or Church? You came here to attack tithe and the church.....

1 Like

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by simonfynboi(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wit life dias hope....
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Nemesis0147(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
where is ARTHUR EZE?
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Tonyspecial(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Donald95:

Bad Thing Dey Happen To Good People
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by DTC2(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Too bad cry
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by obama30: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
stephenduru:
Mrs Ijeoma Ideh and her 7 children live inside the market. She has a shop and 2 warehouses in the same building.

This Wednesday everything - I mean, everything disappeared.

Homeless with 7 children, she is still confused.To her, nothing happened. She's just having a nightmare

#OchanjaTragedy

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/this-woman-lost-her-7-children-and-2.html?m=1

for you to have 2 shops inside the market and own a house there means your some how rich or comfortable, seek help from people you have help all the years you were doing well in the market, they will help you to stand back. is when issue as this comes up we look for help in social media, but how many people have we ever help.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by eternityk: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Zikora1000:
Obiano, please do something! Don't kill APGA in Anambra state. Do something about this please. Onitsha youths no get joy o and they are not happy. I don't want to hear news like 'Anambra govt narrowly escaped from Mobs in Onitsha' or Onitsha in rampage, Obiano on the run' so do something and wipe my people's tears
Lol
See this yam legs
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by nwanyionitsha: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
see what bad road cause and bad leadership.vote for a better leader u said no because u collected two litre of kerosene you think is only me that will suffer it no because he that want me to get wet by dragging me into the rain will still get wet too
Check fact before commenting. I believe you are educated.The accident happened on a federal road.
The other day, there was also a tanker accident which led to a fire out break in Lagos. I hope you have blamed your governor who gives out rice even when it happened on a federal road.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Donald95:

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Henri8: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
partnerbizn2:
they will give tacha money not her
No mind them jare
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Donald95:

You think your doing me, you are doing yourself hediot
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by asobo: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
see what bad road cause and bad leadership.vote for a better leader u said no because u collected two litre of kerosene you think is only me that will suffer it no because he that want me to get wet by dragging me into the rain will still get wet too
Mr man ANAMBRA state. I don't need to even know were your from because your comment describes you.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eyah, she should make sure she writes her name down to benefit from whatever the state government will give to those who have lost their means of livelihood, it maybe small but at least it's better than none.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
If someone had told her 3 days ago that she will be poor in 3 days time, she should have laughed it off.
This life, hmm.
Help will come your way, all what was lost is replaceable. Thank GOD your children are safe.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
A305:
Ok because Reno Omokri gave that guy who posted his shop money, Everyone want to post whatever now. How can you have your house inside market? grin

Most markets were initially residential areas where people started the sellings in front of their homes. She is a hard working woman by what you have read.
At the back of the market, you will still see residential areas.
A market is not necessarily an isolated place.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
God will provide má but what are you doing with 7 children?
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
So sad
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Respect55(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
micgray100:
Stay Strong Madam.. The Lord is your strength..
I believe the state govt to do the needful by compensating this unlucky individuals...

I register Limited Liability Company with CAC for just 75k.. call or watsapp 0703 272 8941
U are a liar. 75k? Scam!!!
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by MERCHANDISER: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
can i get her account no
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by ZiriMane(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Reno where are you o!!!
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Unfortunate cry cry
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by francisisking: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
so who will compensate her for the loss....

let her take heart, God will replenish what she has lost in her life.

this is the kind of country we find ourselves, where the citizens pay tax and still do the govt functions.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by MusaChukwudi: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Useless woman, 7 children? For what? These multiple borning women are poverty creators. See her big igbotic belle!
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Alashoalash10: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
stephenduru:
Mrs Ijeoma Ideh and her 7 children live inside the market. She has a shop and 2 warehouses in the same building.

Homeless with 7 children, she is still confused.To her, nothing happened. She's just having a nightmare

#OchanjaTragedy

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/this-woman-lost-her-7-children-and-2.html?m=1
Government and well to do Nigerians should help this people before they begin to do the unexpected o
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Saintjohn007(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tacha evicted: people donated and pledged millions

Market burns: pray for onitsha

In fact the whole Nigeria �� is stupid �
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by viviangist: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
stephenduru:

#OchanjaTragedy

Mama Cool down , Things will be better
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by LongDay: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sorry ma. I'm yet to recover from similar incident that saw all my goods destroyed just like in this case. Today, I'm depressed and suicidal. I don’t know what to do or where to go and seek help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Prepaid Electricity Meter Card From Running Out Fast / High Quality And Affordable Polysterene Parapet For Your Roof / Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.