Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING (6343 Views)

Trade Forex Without Staring At Charts All Day / The Economic Impact Of The Pandemic In 5 Charts / Get Paid For Reading News Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by ogunjyde2004(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Are you looking for your missing shares, bonuses and unpaid dividends, do not worry again with ISF you can get them back. It is approved by SEC.

You can check it out in Business Day.

https://businessday.ng/companies/article/respite-for-investors-shareholders-over-n130bn-unclaimed-dividends-missing-shares/amp/
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
#GBPUSD To Confirm Bullish Reversal Or Just Retracement?

I just wanted to share with you my new blog post on GBPUSD.

Read this first before trading it.

#GBPUSD to Confirm Bullish Reversal or Just Retracement?

The GBPUSD pair has made some reversal this week..

This resulted after last week’s huge bearish 299+ pips rally down below two critical levels.

The first of this levels was the dynamic support trendline which extended from November 2019 low.

I discussed about this in the members area last two weeks.

Check out the new post right here� https://fxklex.com/gbpusd-daily-12th-feb-2020/

Be sure to leave a comment on the blog to let me know what you think.

Trade well,

Allen @Fxklex

P.S. Want me to help you become a better Forex trader?

Get a lifetime access to our free Forex training class and receive access to Fxklex's full Forex trading course, get daily & weekly videos of trade ideas, direct access to Allen, and much more!

Join Fxklex Today

Get Free Access To The Class Here�: https://fxklex.com/trading-class/

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by sleeksolo: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
forex trading is profitable. Get daily trading signals on https://fxseed.com/trades
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 1:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine to you all!

I just wanted to share with you my new blog post on USDJPY.

Read this first before trading it.

#USDJPY Ready For Breakout Or What?

I haven't discussed much on the USDJPY for some period of time now, due to the fact the currency pair isn't respecting my constructed key-levels.
The currency pair had been in an intermediate bullish trend right from its low from August of 2019 and it did broke its long-term bearish trend line in January of this year 2020

Check out the new post right here� https://fxklex.com/usdjpy-14-feb-2020/

Trade well,

Allen @Fxklex

P.S. Want me to help you become a better Forex trader?

Get a lifetime access to our free Forex training class  and receive access to Fxklex's full Forex trading course, get daily & weekly videos of trade ideas, direct access to Allen, and much more!

Join Fxklex Today

Get Free Access To The Class Here�: https://fxklex.com/trading-class/

Remember: Learning 1st while Earning comes 2nd.

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 2:08am On Feb 16, 2020
OVER-TRADING: WHY IT’S SO DEADLY?

Over-trading is the excessive buying and selling of stocks or services which is also referred to as churning. Over-trading can also be defined in various forms as a term in financial statement whereby there’s an unnecessary expansion in a company’s business, or a dangerous psychological, emotional or mental trading problem.

You might be wondering what psychology, emotion or mental issue has got to do with trading or in this case over-trading. But most traders don’t even know if they are over-trading due to its tricky way of catching up on anyone without prior warning or notice. https://fxklex.com/over-trading-why-its-so-deadly/

In fact, you are over-trading if you do not know if you are or not, because over traders don’t consistently make money while trading. Also traders who have no mastery in price action trading on the daily chart or no profound knowledge on trading whatsoever are bound to over-trade. Though mastery and consistency is the key to success, a good trading plan or strategy is also required, because we never can tell when the charts blow up.

If you’re to look at the word ‘Over-trading’ you might want to come to the conclusion that it means trading multiple times than expected. And you’re right. One grievous mistake most over-traders make is trading again because it already seems like their current trade is going to yield bounteous profits. Mistake! Big Mistake! On their part because it might or definitely would crash.

Want to enroll for Free Forex Trading Class? click here to enroll now: www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Like I explained earlier, mastery and consistency is the key to success, but to be really successful, there needs to be a clearly defined definition of money. Many would say it’s just like a puff of smoke. Another thing is the knowledge of your acquaintance with money.

Are you greedy? That’s a key question to ask yourself. Because if you are, trading would always be a gamble to you. And until you deal with your psychological, emotional and mental issues with money, you will never stop over-trading.

In this article, I’d be talking about the causes and effects of over-trading and the possible ways of it being controlled.

Traders can get extremely tied or entangled in the webs of trading that they become schizophrenic, which is, living in their head. However, there are several common problems that may arise as a result of maximizing profit over sane or better judgement treading gently behind also are risks and dangers alongside its consequence. https://fxklex.com/over-trading-why-its-so-deadly/

CAUSES OF OVER-TRADING.

Like I said earlier, emotions play a great role in causing over-trading, your emotional attachment to money, emotions such as

GREED: When a trader looks at the positive return on previous investment or the attractive chart of the present one, he might be tempted to put in another trade to make more money.

ANXIETY: most traders are sometimes overwhelmed by the losses from previous trades, so in order to make up for the amount lost, they put in another trade.

OVER EXCITEMENT: When the market is moving quickly and the profit margin is favorable, traders tend to open more positions than rational.

VENGEANCE: After losing too much capital to unfavorable market, traders tend to put in more trade when it seems favorable as a way to get back at the market and get all their losses back.

OVER EXPANSION: over-expansion occurs when a business has more output than its finances allows but due to increase in pace of production.

SIGNS OF OVER-TRADING

Ignorance as to whether you’re over-trading or under-trading.
When output is greater than finances
Reduction in gross and net profits
Increased loans
EFFECTS OF OVER-TRADING

LOSS OF CAPITAL

Often times, traders tend to open numerous positions with the hope of hitting it big and is one of the most common than I know that every successful person took certain risks, but then, some risks could be avoided if the brain is put to use.

BUSINESS FAILURE

When you already think your business is doing well and there’s an awareness that seems to have boosted sales and account analysis, a thing as over-trading occurs, making you lose capital and revenues, one thing that’d go down the drain first is your company’s reputation. After that comes total crashing of the business because no one works with a failed company.

EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY: Traders tend to suffer emotionally when the loss encountered is more than their heart and brain can process. Which is why a break is needed after being dealt heavy blows from over-trading.

Want to enroll for Free Forex Trading Class? click here to enroll now: www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER OVER-TRADING / TERRIBLE LOSS

TAKE A BREAK: Though this might present you to the whole world as a loser, but you’re just recuperating, healing from the damages done by over-trading. You might want to lie low for a while before resuming back to the trading life.

LEARN YOUR LESSON: The reason you’re taking a break in the first instance is not to enjoy life but to take into cognizance the brutalities of over-trading and learning from your mistake, because not only will responsibilities and necessities arise, you will unintentionally need all the money you’ve lost to over-trading.

SET YOUR METRICS: If you don’t set your metrics after implementing the advice stated in 1 and 2, you might end up over-trading again. Set your profit and loss limit for the day or week you’re trading and put a close monitoring on it.

HAVE A TRADING PLAN: A trading plan doesn’t have to be some set of difficult to understand rules but a step by step guideline to trading in order to avoid over-trading. It’s also a set of rules aimed at disciplining traders to trade wisely.

HOW TO OVERCOME OVER-TRADING
Avoid emotional trading
Discipline your mindset towards money
Trade with the amount you can part ways with
Have a variety of portfolios
Have a different approach to trading i.e do not go by the old and generic way of trading and expect to get a better outcome.
Less is more. You trade less, monitor its progress.

Thanks for reading.
For more free educational contents and free trading tutorials click here
: https://fxklex.com/trading-class/
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2020
17TH-21ST/FEB/2020 WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST

Hello Traders,

I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #GBP/USD, #EUR/USD, #EUR/GBP, #NZD/USD, #NZD/CAD, #BITCOIN.

I have put a video together for you, in this video I gave analysis on these lists of currency pairs and what I can technically spot out.

Kindly watch this video as this will help you to have a better understanding about the market next-week thereby helping you to make the best decisions.

Click on the video�below to watch what I’m looking out for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQZ96gUhsY

Want to get access to my trading strategy on this currency pairs this week? click here now �:https://www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

What do you think about next Week Forex Forecast?

Remember the comment box is all yours on the YouTube channel and also here on the Blog..�

Trade well,
Allen @fxklex
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by glasshouse(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2020
I have subscribed for the training and newsletter but no mail has being sent to me . thanks
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2020
We are sorry to here this, due to lots of traffic we had our auto-responder was in a jam. We have solved this issue so you can retry again

glasshouse:
I have subscribed for the training and newsletter but no mail has being sent to me . thanks
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2020
24TH-28TH/FEB/2020 WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST

Hello Traders,

I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #USDJPY #GBPUSD #GBPCAD, #GBPNZD, #AUDUSD, #USOIL
I have put a video together for you, in this video I gave analysis on these lists of currency pairs and what I can technically spot out.

Kindly watch this video as this will help you to have a better understanding about the market next-week thereby helping you to make the best decisions.

Click on the video�below to watch what I’m looking out for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEDreubSu3g

Want to get access to my trading strategy on this currency pairs this week? click here now �:https://www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Remember the comment box is all yours on the YouTube channel and also here on the Blog..�

Trade well,
Allen @fxklex
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
UPDATE ON USDCHF DAILY

We haven’t been giving analysis about this currency pair for the fact we couldn’t spot out a well defined picture. Now we can figure out a formation of a narrow wedge and price retested next resistance @0.98398 thereby resulting in a bearish rally last week friday.
A daily close below this key-level resistance @0.98398 will give a signal of bearish activeness while a daily close above this key-level resistance will signal bullish interest to retest dynamic trendline resistance and a successful breakout will interest buyers to expose next key-level structure @1.00067

Take note: USDCHF is in an intermidiate bearish trend right from April 2019.

Interested to learn how to trade for free? click here www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
This currency pair had been in a long-term bearish trend right from July of 2014. Price is now fluctuating in a bearish channel trend and also at a potential key-level support @0.63227.

Price is now bouncing in a consolidation medium and a daily close below support @0.63227 will give sign of bearish aggressiveness while a daily close above this key-level will signal interest in the bull side to make a rotation to retest dynamic resistance trend-line and which may open door for the bull to retest key-level resistance @0.64338.

Take note the overall trend of this currency pair is in a Strong long-term bearish trend.

Interested to learn how to trade Forex? click here www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2020
UPDATE ON EURGBP DAILY (26TH-FEB-2020)

This currency pair had been in an intermediate-term bearish trend right from August of 2019. Price had been carving series of HIGH-LOWS and LOWER-LOWS in a bearish channel trend and now we can see price is now retesting a potential key-level resistance @ 0.84875 and a daily close above this leave will interest buyers to gather momemtum to retest next swing HIGH-LOW @0.85853 which if successfully broken will signal first HIGH-HIGH swing.

A daily close above this swing level @0.85853 will show strong signal of high probability of change in momemtum direction

Take note the overall trend of this currency pair is in an intermediate-term bearish trend.

Interested to learn how to trade Forex? click here www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
2ND-6TH/MAR/2020 WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST (FXKLEX)

I just wanted to share with you my new video post for this week’s Forex forecast for GBPUSD,GBPCAD, GBPNZD, EURUSD, USDCAD, and AUDUSD.

Watch this video first!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlCV80WZdY

(Video) Weekly Forex Forecast for March 2 – 6, 2020

In this video I explained what I’m looking out for before execution of trades on these currency pairs next week.

Trade well,

Allen @fxklex

P.S. Want me to help you become a better Forex trader? click here www.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Here's this week WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST Video right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smYOKQJcPAU � to get my thoughts on the #GBPCAD, #GBPAUD, #GBPNZD, #EURGBP, #EURCAD, #NZDJPY and #GOLD for the week ahead!
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
I just wanted to show you how I and the VIP members made over 600+ pips profit last week on #AUDCAD, #NZDUSD, #GOLD.
Click here to see how we made the huge profit �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_YNRYommw
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
.Here's � the 4HR chart time-frame of the EURUSD.

We can see price carved a potential head and shoulders formation which have a bearish implication.
Neckline broken @1.10384 intersection price level.
Previous support @1.10957 broken and now acting as a resistance zone for current price on this analysis image.
Support which lies @1.09979 was broken but price made a daily close above this zone which is still acting as a potential support for the bulls.

Failure for the bulls to defend support @1.09979 will trigger bearish interest and which may lead to next support @1.08794 to be re-expose which was dated back to Feb 2020 key-level.

Alternatively if the bulls defend support @1.09979, this may serve as a signal of interest for the bulls to retarget resistance zone @1.10957. A daily close above this resistance zone will trigger sign of invalidation for the formation of the head and shoulder thereby; leading to downward breakout as false breakout.

For the fact there's availability of strong bearish momentum on the daily time frame, I still respect the bearish bias.

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Here's the WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST Video for the coming week ahead.

Click right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FJnSl72PUU � to get my thoughts on the #GBPCAD, #GBPAUD, #GBPNZD, #USDJPY, #GOLD and #BITCOIN for the week ahead

Interested to learn FOREX TRADING?? Click here nowwww.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Happy weekend to you Forex Trader!
I just wanted to share with you my new video post for the coming week tilted: Weekly Forex Forecast for #GBPUSD, #USDJPY, #USDCHF, #USDCAD, #EURGBP, #EURCAD

Watch this video first! �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jPoh4yyP34
(Video) Weekly Forex Forecast for March 30th – 3rd April, 2020

In this video I explained what I'm looking out for before execution of trades on these currency pairs next week.

Check out the new post right here. �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jPoh4yyP34

Trade well,

Allen@fxklex

P.S. Want me to help you become a better Forex trader? Click here: www.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Here’s � an UPDATE on the 4HR chart time-frame of the #AUDNZD.

We can see price carved a potential bullish rising channel right from the Lower-low of mid march 2020 on the 4hr chart.

Price carved a potential bearish pin at a confluence zone which acts as a resistance level and also at the 50% fibo retracement level.

Price made a bearish rotation and currently retesting the dynamic support trendline of the bullish channel.

Closest resistance acts @1.03168 and closest support acts @1.01602

Will this formation result in a false breakout or what’s next

Remember we are still in a long-term bearish trend and this may interest sellers to pull price in their favor, also this long term trend doesn’t give a 100% guarantee price may result into bearish state.

Wish to see how I approach and trade this currency pair??

Click here now
www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Want me help you become a better trader?? click here: www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast 6th-10th/April/2020 (FXKLEX)

Watch the new Weekly Forex Forecast video right here �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTyUPTIUgg � to see my plans for the #USDCAD, #GBPUSD, #GBPNZD, #AUDNZD, #EURNZD, #EURJPY this coming week!

For Free Forex Trading Class and trading signals Click Herewww.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
UPDATE ON GOLD 4HR (FXKLEX)

I haven’t discussed about the Gold for sometime now due to the fact I couldn’t figure out a well technical defined pattern structure on the currency pairs.

Viewing the Image of the Gold above we can spot out a formation of rising triangle or a narrow wedge which technically have a bearish implication of price.

Resistance lies @ key-level 1695.18 and dynamic resistance of trend-line acts @ intersection of last swing high price level of 1672.31.

Support comes in @1610.78 key-level structure and support 2 @1545.94

A 4hr close above last swing high will signal bullish interest to retest key-level resistance @1695.18 and which may aim price to re-target last high swing of Gold price in this year 2020.

A successful decisive close of price below last swing low of price @1641.80 will signal bearish interest willing to make a rotation of price to re-expose key-level support @1610.78 which may trigger more bearish interest to re-target next support @1545.94 .

Take note the overall trend of this currency pair is in a bullish long term trend .

Want to follow along with our daily trading activities and access to unlimited trading educational services? Click here now!
www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast 13th-17th/April/2020

Hello Traders,
I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #GBPUSD, #GBPJPY, #GBPCHF, #GBPAUD, #EURGBP, #USOIL, #GOLD

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJGWmho_4g

For Free Forex Training Class and trading signals Click Herewww.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast 20th-24th/April/2020

Watch the new Weekly Forex Forecast video right here �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Fpubsw88U � to see my plans for the #USDCAD, #GBPUSD, #EURUSD, #USDCAD, #EURJPY, #GOLD this coming week!

Interested to learn FOREX TRADING?? Click here now : www.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
27TH APRIL- 1ST MAY 2020 WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST

Looking for a reliable Forex Broker? Deposit $100 above and get 100% welcome bonus offer herehttps://www.hotforex.com/?refid=336005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgEEpW9bUK8

Hello Traders,
I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #USDCAD, #EURUSD, #EURJPY, #GBPAUD, #GOLD

For Free Forex Trading Class and trading signals Click Herewww.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 4:44pm On May 03, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast for 4th-8th May 2020

Looking for a reliable Forex Broker? Deposit $100 above and get 100% welcome bonus offer herehttps://www.hotforex.com/?refid=336005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHlDldson5U

Hello Traders,
I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #GBPUSD, #EURUSD, #USDCAD, #USDJPY, #GOLD

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast For 11th-15th/May/2020

Hello Traders,
I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #EURUSD, #GBPUSD, #NZDUSD, #GOLD and #BITCOIN

Want to watch the Weekly Forex Forecast? click here now �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuNUdspLjo4

Looking for Free Forex Trading Class? Click Here� www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 10:52am On May 17, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast For 18th-22nd/May/2020

Hello Traders,
I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #GBPUSD, #EURUSD, #USDCAD, #NZDUSD, and #GOLD

WATCH VIDEO HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2jRYuGcWnM

Register for Free Forex Trading Class today and take your trading skills to the next level here�: www.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast For 29th June - 3rd July 2020

Don't trade next week without watching next Week Weekly Forex Forecast here�
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zScew495kk
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Weekly Forex Forecast For 6th - 10th/ July, 2020

Don't trade next week without watching next Week Weekly Forex Forecast here�
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsvWTnJsl5E
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Don't miss next week Forex Trading opportunities!

See it here�
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj26GJyfrDc

Want to learn Forex Trading? Check here: www.fxklex.com/tradingclass
Re: ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING by Klex007: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Don't miss next week Forex Trading opportunities! See it here�
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-AeMH4MBnY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stock Market Loses N811bn In 10 Weeks - PUNCH / Register Your Company Today / I Need Business That Can Give Me 30k Profit In A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.