Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others (899 Views)

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. / Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by TrueBlueRport: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike on Friday in Port Harcourt signed for the award of contract with Julius Berger Plc for the construction of about three flyovers in Rivers State.

True Blue Reporters recall that Governor Wike had promised to construct three main flyovers in 16 months in the state months ago.

The contract for the three flyovers was sealed today in Port Harcourt with Dr Lars Richter, Managing Director of Julius PLC Nigeria, Engr. Juergen Fisher, Julius Berger Regional Manager and other management staff of Julius Berger...read more: http://truebluereporters.com/governor-wike-sign-contract-for-flyover-in-rumuokoro-and-two-other-locations/
Re: Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by SLAP44: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mr. Project Wike. I love this guy because he always delivers on his promises.
Re: Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
I will not shut up until Gov Ugwuanyi of Enugu state follow suit to construct 1 flyover at Abakpa junction, I at Holy Ghost Round about and I at Nsukka.
Re: Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by PeaceNexus(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
One is needed at artillery... Second artillery if you are coming from Aba., ..waterlines, garrison and GRA round about ...
Re: Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by overall90: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
PeaceNexus:
One is needed at artillery... Second artillery if you are coming from Aba., ..waterlines, garrison and GRA round about ...

there are three to be constructed,one to cover 1st and 2nd artillary,one at Garrison and another one at rumokoro.
i hope it is completed on time becuase the traffic that these will generate no be here.
Re: Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by PeaceNexus(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
That would be wonderful. I didn't see the proposed locations in the post so I decided to "propose" mine based on my knowledge and experience at those places
overall90:

there are three to be constructed,one to cover 1st and 2nd artillary,one at Garrison and another one at rumokoro.
i hope it is completed on time becuase the traffic that these will generate no be here.
Re: Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by Ttipsy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I will not shut up until Gov Ugwuanyi of Enugu state follow suit to construct 1 flyover at Abakpa junction, I at Holy Ghost Round about and I at Nsukka.
true
Re: Gov. Wike Sign Contract To Construct Flyovers In Rumuokoro And Others by otokx(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
What is good is good. There will have to be scientific traffic management of the affected areas.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha Of Imo State Presents 2020 Appropriation Bill / NURTW Banned By Agege LG From Operating In The Community / Rivers: I Fought Federal Might And Succeeded – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.