Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC (20468 Views)

Excess Crude Account Falls By 89% To $472,513 / ‘It’s For Security Purposes’ — Zainab Ahmed Speaks On Depletion Of Excess Crude / Governors Upset By Excess Crude Account Depletion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Kennitrust(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, our name will be sorry!

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Angelfrost(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
I saw the news regarding the ongoing protests in Lebanon regarding the failures of their government... One of the protesters wept bitterly. She said she couldn't believe her wealthy country could have been reduced to penury by just a few leaders...

Nigerians are here bickering about whose region gets political positions, while their leaders put aside ethnicity, and join hands to steal their Commonwealth... Some idiots here are more concerned about how their region can produce the next president... None of them is bothered that there might be nothing left to preside over come 2023.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
dis country dramatic self ehhhh too funny
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
The useless change some part of Nigeria voted

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by franklingud(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
323 million dollars is what you are calling ONLY??
Shame on you oloburuku
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by tete7000(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
A man came and and said he wished he had come in when oil sold for $100/batrel and those who claim they are rational can't see they are dealing with a spendthrift and a man who cannot make do with meagre resources. A prodigal and wasteful man. Buhari will definitely run the country aground, it is a matter of when. He and his cronies keep stealing while they pretend to be fighting corruption. Let those who voted him carry the guilt...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
I don't believe this.

this must be a planned game.
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by yaki84: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
KingAzari:
Guys please help. I am in a valley of decision.

Please advise: 2012 Toyota corolla or 2012 Honda civic EX-L? Tokunbo.
How much be visa?

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Originalsly: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
sweetonugbu:

It has finished,there is danger ahead

Ah ah?......nobody was ehmmm.... brave enough to get out the car and chase them away??

@ topic..... not surprising..... no accountability.... no consequences for looting.

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by nick50(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
And jubril is planning to marry a new wife?

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
After Buhari's government , the next president will surely have enough calculations and Brian to fix this country how it was 5years Back ....

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Sunnymatey(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Una weldone
Abeg before it finishes, remember to Yeye Bello vote buying allowance o.

Money lost
Who steal am?
APC says its PDP
PDP says its APC

All those charms in ur waist ll come back to torment u people and your children.

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by chloride6: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Finally Governors can rest

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by simonfynboi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ah abeg make una give me my own share before e finish o...

Nija for sale... tongue

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Timfreds(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
The way Bubu is nigeria aground, may the life of all those supporting and cheering him be run aground.

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Sunnymatey(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
The same money they blame Goodluck for sharing

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Houstency(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ain't a PMB fan because of his woeful performance thus far, but I would take the news with a pinch of salt.
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by RZArecta2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
You mean Dieziani and Mama Peace are still eating our yams ? grin

What do you expect when you have a bunch of clowns and imbecilès running the affairs of a country ? Nigerians must receive sense by force cool

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
I thought the yoot were following BBNaija and other mundane useless stuffs a while ago. I really thinks this serves us right.

I'd been drumming it into our ears that if it was America that became the poverty capital of the world (which is impossible anyway), the media scrutiny alone would be fully beamed.

But this country is the exact opposite. Tax, inflation and corruption all increasing, yet the youth were talking about nonsense like donating for one tacha and co. Look at the useless things that trend on twitter.

Nigerian youth do not give me any hope that there will be a turnaround sometime in future.

The greed of the south coupled with the grand illiteracy of the North will plunge this country into the darkest parts of abyss.

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by americaninja1: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
First time we got the lowest Foreign reserve.
Highest debt profile ever
Highest debt servicing govt
ECA too have been milked finish
TSA that one is draining beyond control too
Atleast if u are spending let’s c wat u spending on.
Infrastructure zero development both state an Fg .
Education deteriorating
Agriculture no tangible improvement
Security zero improvement
Health sector getting worst.
Citizen welfare, more hardship , inflation an increase in poverty rate .
My question is what is this govt actually doing? I think dere achievement is invisible cos d wise ones can’t c it.

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Maslib: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
I blame Jonathan, that's what they will say . What excuse again if not Jonathan.
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Sonoyom(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bubu will loot this kwantry dry, even the purse him go carry am jakpa
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Osaze007: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Obasanjo still remains Nigeria’s best president

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by promotervickky(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if we can't just stop being ignorant for once! If we have low funds there, does it mean it won't be replaced? I am kinda obsessed with the fact that we complain too much about Nigeria. What will it change? Let's act! And for those who refused to come out to vote during the last election, keep quiet you don't have any case against Buhari!

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by DukeNija(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
KingAzari:
Guys please help. I am in a valley of decision.

Please advise: 2012 Toyota corolla or 2012 Honda civic EX-L? Tokunbo.

Corolla has better market value, Easier access to maintenance requirements like parts and mechanics; otherwise they are both quite similar.

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by 989900: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked I need more info . . . my head is spinning.
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by DukeNija(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Osaze007:
Obasanjo still remains Nigeria’s best president

I take it you drank above your blood limits today being a Friday. Obasanjo was the smartest President by surrounding himself with witty technocrats. He was also the most power drunk and corrupt.

Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by SolarHub(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2019

kindly check my signature
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by magicminister: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
nwamabo247:
That's big money nau,,,.please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature

Hey bro, I’ll like to message you. What’s your direct email?
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Osaze007: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
DukeNija:

I take it you drank above your blood limits today being a Friday. Obasanjo was the smartest President by surrounding himself with witty technocrats. He was also the most power drunk and corrupt.

I didn’t say he was perfect
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by KingAzari: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
yaki84:

How much be visa?

I Don't Need a visa. I have a good job and family here.
Re: Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
This same acct had over $2bn at the end of the last admin while Amaechi and aregbe were fighting tooth and nail for it to be shared
Seems they got their wish las las

Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) / Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat