Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives (1180 Views)

Simple Secrets On How You Can Earn Millions Monthly On Plank Business. / How To Earn Millions With This Business / Xmas Promo And Incentives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by Davola123(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Did you know that in every ₦100 Airtime or data you buy from banks Mobile App, the bank makes ₦5

Let me quickly show you a jealousy guarded secret that banks have been hiding from us Nigerians

Our population is 200 million plus and do you know that 170 million phone lines are active? out of these lines about 70 million recharge everyday?

Now lets say that the 70 million Nigerians buy ₦100 Airtime daily, multiply ₦5 by 70 million.. the answer is ₦350 million.

This is what banks make at least a day when you multiply it by 30 days (one month) it gives
₦10.5 Billion

This is the major reason why all banks in Nigeria are selling Airtime, Data, Cable Tv Subscriptions, Electricity bill payments and other VTU based Transactions.

Many people don't know that each time you recharge or buy data or do other online activities, you are supposed to get some percentages back. Most people recharge from their bank accounts, what happens is that the bank takes the percentage that we are supposed to get and only give them the amount of airtime they want and still charge them for sms alert. They charge us for telling us that they have taken our hard earned money.

It's over now, because there is a Telecom Business Platform that allows us to get our commissions back whenever we make any payment on its platform. And in addition to our personal commissions, it also pays us whenever we also share the opportunity with others helping them to also get their commissions back and cutting down expenses. And for those who wants to become a Telecom giant like banks, jumia, MTN, Airtel and the likes, the company also helps such people by rewarding them and their business. This is a Lifetime earning opportunity that no one should miss. It has literally changed people's lives turning them to millionaires.

Ok, without further ado, the name of the platform is Recharge and Get Paid.
Founded in 2015, RAGP is licensed, registered and certified by the NCC and CAC as a Telecom VTU technology company.

There are over 20 BENEFITS for being a user of the RAGP platform of which I will mention later in the thread. I want to keep this thread short. It's already too long. Contact me to get started

WhatsApp zeroeight12sixfiveone1998.
Serious people only please.
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by Davola123(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by Davola123(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Awesome
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by Davola123(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Great opportunity
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by Davola123(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good opportunity
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by Davola123(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Awesome
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by Engrkeni: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

Here's my monthly expenses. Sometimes i spend more. But here's the average

Airtime daily 200 = Monthly N6,000
Data monthly = N10,000
Cable TV monthly = N6800

Totalling = N22,800

This is how much I've saved monthly for deciding to join #RAGP. All these bills are paid not from my pocket anymore.

But from my #RAGP Per Second commissions I earn when other Nigerians buy airtime/data.

You now see why I'm sticking to RAGP?

How much do you spend on these bills? Do you know you can still pay for those bills but not from your hard earned income?

#RAGP made it possible for me. It can be possible for you too

Lets begin- 08135308369
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by dafido: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2019
I like this
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by dafido: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by dafido: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by dafido: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by dafido: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by dafido: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives by govaz(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Add me:08069580564

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network How To Withdraw And When To Withdraw / Earn N5000 Playing Games On Your Phone With MITA App | Earn Money Playing Games / Good Stock Broker In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.