Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Manager Locks Attendance To Burn To Ashes In Motel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manager Locks Attendance To Burn To Ashes In Motel (593 Views)

Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manager Locks Attendance To Burn To Ashes In Motel by gimmehear(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
A motel at Ezekwuabo Otolo Nnewi close to St. Thomas Anglican Church (Akwudo) called Padded Joint caught fire in the early hours of this morning, 18th October 2019 at around 3:00 am. The source of the fire outbreak was unknown at the time of writing this report.

An eye witness who pleaded anonymity, said that the owner of the motel who is a woman (name withheld) but popularly called “Obodo Umu Anumanu, a native of Ndimgbu in Otolo but married in Mbanagu-Otolo was said to have closed the motel apartment where the three girls slept before leaving for her house last night before the fire outbreak.

The source also revealed that it is a normal occurrence for her to close the apartment and go home with the keys even if there are girls that did not go out that night for their usual business. The three girls could not escape because the rooms were locked and there was no way exit as at that time.

Motel
Efforts to get pictures of affected victims proved abortive because the Policemen that were detached to the scene blocked everyone that tried to do so including our reporter. The corpses of the deceased have been deposited at Nnewi Diocesan Hospital (Akwudo) pending when the families of the deceased locate their bodies.

We pray God give the family of the deceased the strength to bear the loss of their lost loved one, who happened to be unfortunate in the fire incident.

https://www.gbetutv.com/motel-got-burnt-to-ashes-in-ezekwuabo-otolo-nnewi/

Lalasticlala
Re: Manager Locks Attendance To Burn To Ashes In Motel by skyblueking(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
What is the world turning into?
It just reminded me of a similar incident that took place in my area...
Young lives just flushed down... Modern day slavery!
Re: Manager Locks Attendance To Burn To Ashes In Motel by TheSourcerer: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
I was not thinking Nigeria
Re: Manager Locks Attendance To Burn To Ashes In Motel by Uprangers11: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Padded

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Drug Peddler Arrested With 60 Wraps Of Cocaine In Lagos / "Oga Give Me My Phone" - Police Brutalize Young Man For Protesting Innocence / Photos:katsina Kidnap Kingpin Nabbed In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.