Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Do You Know An EFFECTIVE Courier Company, Drop It Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know An EFFECTIVE Courier Company, Drop It Here. (159 Views)

Starting A Dispatch/courier Company In Abuja: Serious Questions & Advice Needed / I Need A Door Step Delivery/Logistics/Courier Company Within Nigeria / Any Reliable Logistic/courier Company In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know An EFFECTIVE Courier Company, Drop It Here. by chris2000(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hello guys,
I am into mini importation and for that reason I need an EFFECTIVE courier company that can ship product outside lagos at the stipulated time of 3-5day.

The one I use last was not able to ship upto 10products out of 25products assign to them for shipment.

If you know of anyone that is very EFFECTIVE, please drop the name, website, and contact here for everyone to benefit because I know alot of mini-importers have this same problem.

Will be grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Baxibox Pos (n95,000) / How Known Persons Got Motivated And Moved From Bad To Best In Life / IG Follow Gains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.