Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Track An Iphone From An Android Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Track An Iphone From An Android Phone (235 Views)

How To Track An Iphone / How To Move Your Data From An Android Phone To An Iphone / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track An Iphone From An Android Phone by tycoon101(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Recover your phone quickly and easilyFind My iPhone is great for tracking down a missing iOS device using another Apple product, but if there are no iOS or Mac devices around, you can still track an iPhone using an Android device.

Finding an iPhone on Android is fairly easy, though users may need to have the proper settings enabled. Read on to learn how to track an iPhone with an Android smartphone.

The information below should apply no matter who made your Android phone: Samsung, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.

Enable the Send last location option when setting up Find my iPhone. This helps in case your phone loses power and dies while you’re trying to find it.

How to Track an iPhone With an Android Browser
If you have the Find My iPhone feature enabled on the iOS device, you can simply log in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID and access the YOU CAN READ MORE FROM SOURCE https://techevangelistseo.com/how-to-track-an-iphone-from-an-android-phone/

(1) (Reply)

How Digitalisation Can Boost Insurance / 5 Ways The Apple Watch Can Save Your Life / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.