Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lg 43" Lk5730pvc Smart Fhd Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lg 43" Lk5730pvc Smart Fhd Tv (278 Views)

Need To Fix My Damaged Screen LG 43" Led / The Best Led Fhd Tv Shopproductsthe Best Led Fhd Tv / LG 43 Inches Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lg 43" Lk5730pvc Smart Fhd Tv by KEMYKE(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Guys; I bought the above TV for use in my church in February 2019. In September I noted a crack in the LED screen. Thinking that it had fallen and cracked I replaced it with the LG insurance. Less than 3 weeks after, this week's Monday to be precise the brand new TV I took as replacement developed the same problem in the same spot. I would like to know if anybody has had the same kind of issue before? LG are arguing that the something must have impacted the screen to produce the crack, even though there is no scratch on the surface of the screen. Can any one shed some light?

(1) (Reply)

What Movies Did You Watch? / Watch And See, You Will Laugh... Till Tears Or Pee / A Dad Is A Man Who Got A Woman Pregnant And She Gave Birth To A Baby��‍♂️��‍

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.