Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Vector Accepts To Battle M.I One-on-one For N40 Million (see Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Accepts To Battle M.I One-on-one For N40 Million (see Video) (327 Views)

OMG!!See Davido’s House In Banana Island That Is Worth N800 Million (see Photos) / Davido Splashes N40 Million On Customized Jewelry / E-money Of Ghana Cancels His Plan To Give Tacha N20 Million. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Accepts To Battle M.I One-on-one For N40 Million (see Video) by Geebe: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
A U.S-based Nigerian musician, Willie XO is setting up the stage for a rap battle between Vector and M.I.

The feud between the duo intensified in recent times with both rappers dropping diss tracks for each other.

The initial amount he offered was N20 million and he has now raised it to N30 million.

One rumoured internet fraudster, Hushpuppi has added N10 million to the prize attached to who emerges winner from the exercise.

Watch The Video;

https://candytv.ng/vector-accepts-to-battle-m-i-one-on-one-for-n40-million-see-video/

Re: Vector Accepts To Battle M.I One-on-one For N40 Million (see Video) by Abfinest007(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
forty m is not a little who will not want to partake
Re: Vector Accepts To Battle M.I One-on-one For N40 Million (see Video) by Osasnidas(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
I listened to a track by zoro featuring this two.... I must say i kind of liked it...

I liked vector and MI

But i fell in love with Nigerian Hip hop with the MI2 album

This beef is getting stale.....
Re: Vector Accepts To Battle M.I One-on-one For N40 Million (see Video) by Elton01(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin like a Son struggling a lion share.. see vector ohh... M.I flows are unbeaten..bra
Re: Vector Accepts To Battle M.I One-on-one For N40 Million (see Video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
mtchweee!

Two upcoming artiste

(1) (Reply)

Read The Conversation Between 2 DJ Cuppy Fans Over Her Music Career / #bbnaija: Tacha Gets Signed As An Ambassador To Get Fit Technologies Ltd / RCCG Pastor Welcome Baby After 24 Years Of Waiting(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.