Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Just Drop And Charge With Qi-standard Wireless Charger. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Just Drop And Charge With Qi-standard Wireless Charger. (726 Views)

My Laptop No Longer Charge With Low Current / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) / Cheapest UK Used Mini Laptops #17k Each ( New Arrival ) With Follow Come Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Drop And Charge With Qi-standard Wireless Charger. by Demezico(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Qi WIRELESS CHARGER.

With this NEW Qi-standard wireless power charger, you can charge all your Qi-enabled devices without cables.

� You can now charge your mobile phones very fast without using any direct cables.

�No more harm caused by direct contact of your skin and mobile phones while charging.

�You can now pick up your mobile phone calls comfortably while charging.

�This charger offers you high power conversion efficiency, less interference, quick and stable charging, just drop your phone on the top and you enjoy...

�It's ideal for a long trip.

�It's pocket-friendly and good for hiking(long distance journey) fishing and listening to music.

�It's very light in weight, with a build-in led indicator light, very portable, and fits perfectly on any where its placed.

�It can charge your Qi-enabled devices without cables, and once fully charged, it can take you for hours. You can also charge your phone at the same, while it's charging.

�You no more need to stress yourself to insert cable before charging.

�You no longer need to carry your cable or phone charger up and down when you have Qi-wireless charger.
*This is more than just general power banks and has good warranty*

�It is of high quality, durable, ultra-thin , convenient and universal, just drop and charge.

�Enjoy amazing faster charge, more especially while charging SAMSUNG S8 series and above and IPHONE 8 series and above.

��Considering the benefits this charger offers, am I going to release it for N15,000?. No, even if it worth more than 15k.

If I give you at the rate of 10k, I have done enough justice to it.

*PROMO*
I will give a discount of N3000 to the first 20 clients to place an order, Now, and will increase the price the next day, because we have little number of this item in the stock.

�No more for N10,000 but just N7000, including free delivery anywhere within Nigeria.

We give you 7days trial, to return it if it does not meet what we specified and we return your money sincerely, only make sure the package is not torn or damaged.

Easy life for all.
For more enquiry Or negotiations for bulk delivery, please call or chat SECODI solutions at 09064037969 or 09069974494.

� *Every mobile phone users needs SECODI Qi-wireless Charger*.

Think of easy Life, think of SECODI solar solution
products.

Order for yours NOW!! NOW!! NOW!!.
Re: Just Drop And Charge With Qi-standard Wireless Charger. by olujacob: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2019
MAKE MONEY WITH EASE HOW?

I stumble upon a site which was so simple for any body to start...
Now, if you had never or you have been able to make some cash online before one way or the other, this is cool for you also

The good part of it, is FREEEE You don't need to pay a DIME ye no KOBO involved

Am saying this before some so called spammers or Guru's would start selling it to you.

How do you make money with this TAP2EARN[b][/b]?

- Create youtube video you make $50
- Complete survey you make $25
- Get clicks you make $2
-Download apps make $10
-Refer friends you make $10

How do you withdraw or collect your earned money

-Through Bank transfer
-Through Paypal
- Through Bitcoin
- Through payment apps or extension e,g get batter etc

Find it interesting.. or just want to see how it looks?
Go here and give your comment
CLICK HERE http:///32Ieh9X

[quote author=Demezico post=83259421]Qi WIRELESS With this NEW Qi-standard wireless power charger, you can charge all your Qi-enabled devices without cables.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP Corei7 Elitebook Workstation @ 125k / Lenovo Z50-75 Gaming Laptop For Sale / SOLD Dell Latitude E6500 Laptop For Sale In UYO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.