Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ecobank Again, Pls Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank Again, Pls Help Me (371 Views)

Apply For Ecobank 2018 Fintech Challenge For African Start-ups / Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Again, Pls Help Me by peacemara54(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hello friends and forum ites. This will be the third or fourth time I will be having issue with Ecobank. Honestly, i think there should be a thorough examination of this bank by the apex bank. Am just tired and weak.

A sum of 27000 was transferred twice to my account on 27th and 29th of September. The first transaction done on 27th was successful and the sender acct was debited but, till now, my acct still the same that money did not enter. The sender had to resend on 29th the same amount after waiting for good 2days without been credited. She did the second transaction and immediately, I receive alert.

Twas confirmed that that money for the first transaction entered Ecobank but till now, no reversal or credit..

Pls help me out. The worst part of it is the poor customers service. The customer care line not reachable. Live chat was been attended to by one robot who couldn't provide a reasonable solution to my problem.
Am using this medium to tender my case and am asking Ecobank to fish out that money or I resort to legal action

I think I need to report this issue to CBN

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle Ideas: 10 Ways To Make Extra Money From Home / Free Ebook On Paypal That Send, Receive And Withdraw Money In Nigeria / Is Your Online Business In Need Of A Paypal Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.