Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

WORDPRESS THEMES3 Mins Agonaijakit Latest Wordpress Theme, September 2019 Vers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WORDPRESS THEMES3 Mins Agonaijakit Latest Wordpress Theme, September 2019 Vers (712 Views)

Shared!!! 9jaflaver Wordpress Theme / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / I Need This Premium Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WORDPRESS THEMES3 Mins Agonaijakit Latest Wordpress Theme, September 2019 Vers by Dmasterfaith(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Here's the most recent Naijakitt Wordpress Theme. All active members can download for free. But inactive members would need a token of JdCredits to download.

REQUIREMENTS..
1. Download wp touch plugin. Go to your admin dashboard - plugin - search for wp touch and install. No need to activate it. You must install this plugin for the stylesheet to work.
INSTALLATION.
Nothing much here. As usual, upload and activate the theme. 
To edit category, go to header.php and look for this code
Code:
<?php query_posts('cat=3&showposts=4'); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

Replace 3 with the ID of your own category.  I don't recommend changing the number of posts you want to display unless you know what you are doing... 
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD � � � THEME

https://musichype.com.ng/2019/10/18/naijakit-latest-wordpress-theme-september-2019-version-shared/

:

Source: https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-WORDPRESS-PREMIUM-THEME-Naijakit-Latest-Wordpress-Theme-September-2019-Version-Shared
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options, Forex Trading, Bitcoin Trading PHP Scripts / My Domain Blocked On Facebook / Make Money With Ads Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.