Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. (34504 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by stagger: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Deola2020:
Praying to who?He never saved Emiliano sala though...

There were lots of safety breaches that doomed Emiliano Sala's flight. Go read. Dont blame God when people cut corners.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by AntiWailer: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
That PH route enh .

Not done a local flight since my last experience

It was scary
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by KaptainAfrika: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
People still use AERO. Ah!
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by dontbothermuch: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Nigerians can remember God when they feel threatened ehnn...and immediately the travail is over is back to normal selfish mode

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by sinkhole: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
No be inside moolue be dat?
I believe na inside lagos-ibadan train grin grin
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
buharisbae:
Why them no go pray when them don do bad things finish

LMAO!!

Lol.���.. Badt gurl....heheheee
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by lomprico(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
rexchazy:
Nigerians and religion grin

And it has gotten us no where

1 Like

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by dokie: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
iRyan:

I laugh when you religious think your belief o he the one true religion whilst condemning the rest. Mr, in case you are not aware, there are at least 4 thousand religions with almost the same belief of promising heaven after death, so if you think someone who doesn't share same beliefs with you is headed for eternal damnation, you might want to consider that you are equally headed for the same thing if it happens that you picked the wrong religion. What is the probability the one true religion(if there's anything as such) out of 4,000? Answer the question your self
Secondly, what is more important than ending extreme poverty in Africa, world terrorism, hunger, cancer, the Onitsha inferno that claimed several lives and property, modern slavery, the holocaust, the transatlantic slave trade that lasted nearly 500 years? A small number of passengers flying to Portharcourt? The god you worship seems to have his priorities misplaced. He clearly doesn't know what he is doing

You are in the same category as the young man i quoted.

The difference between me and you is who we believe in.

I and other people of "conventional faith", regardless of religion, based on certain reasons believe that there exists one greater than man and is the creator of man. As a result, we render superiority to him, and believe that he is ultimately in charge of the affairs of men. Consequently, we call on him when we are faced with challenges that we are unable to solve by ourselves. And we also believe, in most religions, that there is a reality after death where the superior being stands in judgement and asks that all men render an account of their lives.

You as an atheist due to pride and arrogance (though you will not agree) refuse to subject yourself to the authority of an unknown being, and have rather chosen to believe in yourself, and refuse to accept that anything happens in the hereafter. Consequently you are practicing a religion were you are your own God. Atheists are simply people of unconventional faith. Faith in themselves only. the atheist makes supplications to himself. He encourages himself to do things: "common man get this thing done". While the religious man says "Oh Lord, help me get this thing done". The atheist praises himself: "oh boy you are great, you are a genius", while the theist is like " Oh Lord, you are great and awesome, wonderful in all your ways".

Ultimately we do same things to different beings. I, to my Lord and Savior Jesus, you to yourself.

You know what, my bible tells me that anyone who worships another god, is actually a pagan.

You young or old man, whichever one, YOU ARE A PAGAN.

And i end by saying to you, just like i said to the other man, it will not be long, and we will find out whose been right all the while.

The good thing about my own is that if you are right, i have nothing to worry about. But if I am right, oh boy...
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by dokie: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:

Why are you angry on God's behalf? Are you God's spokesperson?

I am a christian, i am an ambassador of Christ. It is my duty to speak on matters relating to my God.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Kylekent59: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
That is called upwarddrift, a situation in which hot air below( troposphere) goes up to be cooled while the cooled air above comes down.

If you are caught in this process, the plane experiences what we call "Turbulence "

The best thing to do is to fasten your seat belt and be silent.

Have you ever wondered why the cockpit door is always tight?

So that the passengers on board panic won't affect the pilot reasoning.

I doubt if the aeroplane computer, radar works sef? if it works, the tower would have told him to change direction.

I remembered last weeks or three, I was watching champions league, the weather changed and it was as if it wanna rain. I saw an aeroplane high in the sky flying at a moderate speed, Five minute later, it changes direction that was when I knew it was definitely gonna rain. Later the next day, I read here on nairaland how a bad weather stopped a flight as a result of bad weather.

Then I knew it was that flight I saw that turned.

I am scared of plane ooo, imagine yourself 45,000 feet above, not even 5 story building or 4, but 45,000 feet.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by dokie: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bacteriologist:

I absolutely love it when theists get emotional when they see unbelievers. It is a real world example of how religion does not make people moral but in actuality worse off.

A foolish adult can be the most annoying thing one gets to see in life. The Bible says, and i absolutely believe that statement, that it takes an extreme level of foolishness to say there is no God. Thankfully though, very few people in the world fall into that category.

Interpret it how you want.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Nwaohafia1: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
murphyibiam15:
Always portharcourt

As in. Same thing I'm thinking
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
dokie:

I am a christian, i am an ambassador of Christ. It is my duty to speak on matters relating to my God.

I see. That means that if God asks you to kill for Him you will do it wholeheartedly?
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by izibili44: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
flying Aero when there is no thunder storm na like war.I am happy for this people.I am talking from experience.Lagos to Abuja aero
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Impregnablefolk: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
hahahaha
this is so funny
i bet a slay queen will become a prayer warrior after the flight
if you know you know
Nobody want die but them want go heaven!
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by wayodude(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have experienced turbulence on naija local flights and on transatlantic flights etc. For whatever reason I never felt any worry at all when hit by turbulence above the mid Atlantic BUT when turbulence hit my aero flight from Lagos to Benin make Una come see para inside that plane! Me sef get to fear...

The moral of the story is this, naija people too fear. Small shaking like this you go begin hear people speaking in tongues, counting rosary, screams of I knew it, I knew it..I had to shout at he girl behind me 'you knew it and you still boarded? Shullup!!!'

1 Like

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Impregnablefolk: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
dokie:

I and other people of "conventional faith", regardless of religion, based on certain reasons believe that there exists one greater than man and is the creator of man. As a result, we render superiority to him, and believe that he is ultimately in charge of the affairs of men. Consequently, we call on him when we are faced with challenges that we are unable to solve by ourselves. And we also believe, in most religions, that there is a reality after death where the superior being stands in judgement and asks that all men render an account of their lives.

You as an atheist due to pride and arrogance (though you will not agree) refuse to subject yourself to the authority of an unknown being, and have rather chosen to believe in yourself, and refuse to accept that anything happens in the hereafter. Consequently you are practicing a religion were you are your own God. Atheists are simply people of unconventional faith. Faith in themselves only. the atheist makes supplications to himself. He encourages himself to do things: "common man get this thing done". While the religious man says "Oh Lord, help me get this thing done". The atheist praises himself: "oh boy you are great, you are a genius", while the theist is like " Oh Lord, you are great and awesome, wonderful in all your ways".

Ultimately we do same things to different beings. I, to my Lord and Savior Jesus, you to yourself.

You know what, my bible tells me that anyone who worships another god, is actually a pagan.

And i end by saying to you, just like i said to the other man, it will not be long, and we will find out whose been right all the while.

The good thing about my own is that if you are right, i have nothing to worry about. But if I am right, oh boy...
May God have mercy on u.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Emmyk(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm always scared anytime I'm flying with Aerocontractors. The planes look so old.

It's last option booking BTW, if Airpeace is no more available.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Deola2020:
Praying to who?He never saved Emiliano sala though...

Agents of darkness. Always ready to counter any news about prayer to God
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by bigtt76(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
I wonder why these airlines choose to put people's lives in danger. Thunderstorms don't just happen, through metrological forecasts you can predict this. Most times they'll be like let's try and fly through it to escape it but it's not always easy. Had similar experience flying from Abuja to Lagos and there was storm approaching Lagos. To make matter worse, we had to circle round in the air waiting for landing permit. Crazy!

kemzy036:
Eyewitness show how they were praying after thunderstorm during a flight to Port Harcourt.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQRIJsOT8I

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by mechanics(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Prayer is the key.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
dokie:

Lmao. Mr man, first of all I am not an atheist. Not everyone who doesn't subscribe to you religion is an atheist okay? You need to get that into your head. And secondly, you said so much without actually saying anything authentic or new. You religious folks are all the same in that you argue like robots, like humans who have been programmed. Logic and critical thinking and analytical thinking eludes most of your kind. I'm not an atheist but I'd rather be one than belong to a faith that thinks they have ultimate interpretation and knowledge of who/what the creator is, when they don't.

1 Like

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Tomide007: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
kenobi007:

Na Aero cause the thunder storm? People just talk carelessly
Lol, I get ur point, but it's only does DT know did airline that will get his point....u obvs don't know aero, I wonder why pple use that airline, its a balloon not an aeroplane..
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Tomide007: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Emmyk:
I'm always scared anytime I'm flying with Aerocontractors. The planes look so old.

It's last option booking BTW, if Airpeace is no more available.
I'd rather take okada.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Bukden16(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Deola2020:

And the people who died and never had the luck to survive this,HE HATES THEM ba undecided

Thank God for their lives too
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by dokie: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:

I see. That means that if God asks you to kill for Him you will do it wholeheartedly?

i laugh.

Young man, its your choice to believe in God or not. But i won't go down the lane of a senseless discussion with you.

Shalom.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Jarus(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Almost all flights with incidents - real or imagined - in recent times have been either to or from PH.

Just my little observation.
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Legendguru: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
helpmyministry:
One would never really know how it feels like until we've been in that situation.

I'm glad they're all safe.

Meanwhile, send me ya logo lemme give it a 3d look today. 1k only. If u gimme 5h, I go still collect abeg.

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by helpmyministry: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=wizflame post=83286726][/quote]

Na beg i dey oh. Lol. The business no easy

1 Like

Re: Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. by Bacteriologist(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
dokie:

A foolish adult can be the most annoying thing one gets to see in life. The Bible says, and i absolutely believe that statement, that it takes an extreme level of foolishness to say there is no God. Thankfully though, very few people in the world fall into that category.

Interpret it how you want.

Yeah lol.. like a book written by goat herders in the 15th century when no one knew where the sun went at night and everyone thought the earth was flat has any clue what it is on about.

You are projecting when you call people who don't take a book that features talking snakes and talking donkeys seriously. As it takes a phenomenal level of emotional stupidity and deliberate ignorance to believe that animals could produce human speech.

So maybe take your own advice and stfu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting / How Long Does It Take To Get A Tourist Visa To Uk / Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.