Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits (11260 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Four Women Arrested For Selling Donkey Meat In Edo (Photos) / Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Useless set of police....how many girls have they rescued from Bokoharam? 200+ girls still wasting away out there but they have a different priority. Buhari sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by deuzgreat: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:
North grin

I will refrain myself not to cry more than the bereaved. The northerners on this forum will avoid this thread like a plague ,if you talk too much now they will say its blasphemy. Make una kwontinu cheesy.One thing is sure nothing will take me and any member of my family to the north,lol
there are alot of minority groups in the North, theyvare not Hausa and they are suffering. The Hausa Fulani are the minority yet they have imposed themselves on the majority of small tribes in the North
Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by Ladycewhy(f): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2019
deuzgreat:

there are alot of minority groups in the North, theyvare not Hausa and they are suffering. The Hausa Fulani are the minority yet they have imposed themselves on the majority of small tribes in the North
who allowed it? Shey they called them their brothers. While i feel for the minority groups, but you cant save a person who doesn't want to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by engrchykae(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2019
When we have cow boy as president.
Cows have more tendency to be rescued than humans.
Ask Leah sharibu

1 Like

Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by Moscodee1990(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2019
� COW REPUBLIC
Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by francofoks: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Yet many chibok girls are still in captivity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by sirya: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2019
You're so rude don't lemme call bubu for you grin
FinallyFamous:
Country of COWS, sheep and donkey

So they rescued the VIP(COW) along side it entourage grin
Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by sharpwriter(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha cow Police sad
Make I help you chop part of the life wey good nah wink
Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by Jflex07(m): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2019
fk002:

I don't care which region you came from but all know is no sane Yoruba would have written what you wrote hence that made me conclude that you came from the erosion ravaged side
So apart from Yoruba and igbo, no other ethnic group has the right to comment on nairaland, everything here is about tribe to you demented bigots from the pit of hell.Grow up nigga.

1 Like

Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by sharpwriter(m): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2019
fk002:

Thats what I said about SE, until I found out that NYSC posted me to IMO I was shocked and scared to the marrow because all I heard about SE was that they are savages and hostile.

I just went there finished my 3 weeks camp and relocated back to Abuja ASAP.

Truth to be told, After I finished my NYSC camp I promised myself never to set foot on SE soil again by God grace and I am fulfilling the promise.

Not because of the people (I made lots of nice friends and we are still talking on phone) but because of the environment

How was the environment... What discouraged you?
Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by izibili44: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Can you imagine this news.They were all unable to do anything on the fire out break of Onitsha market
Re: Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Ladycewhy:
North grin

I will refrain myself not to cry more than the bereaved. The northerners on this forum will avoid this thread like a plague ,if you talk too much now they will say its blasphemy. Make una kwontinu cheesy.One thing is sure nothing will take me and any member of my family to the north,lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video : Aye Vs Eiye Cult Clash In Benin City / Police Rescue 2 South Africans From Kidnappers In Kaduna / Gombe State Councilor, Ishiyaku Garba Bags Three Months Jail-term For Vote-buyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.