Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) (28247 Views)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by nairafame(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Man narrates how a driver dozes off while driving and took him under trailer.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xK2G4mnOIQ

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/man-narrowly-escapes-death-as-his.html

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by nairafame(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by ziegurf(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Night driving especially when you've taken some alcohols and did not had enough siesta during the day.....is not advisable

also check if you have malaria parasite in your system and always get rid of it from your system from time to time.....this will enable you to stay sound and healthily active during night driving once your headlamps are in good condition

....may we walk and never to STUMBLED

wink wink wink wink grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Ziel20: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
So terrible. Often times we accumulate stress which at times turn out badly.

My Uncle almost wiped us out one day cuz he slept off while driving. We escaped that miraculously.

sad

8 Likes

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by naijaguy123456(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
After a long drive , always observe some rest /break .

6 Likes

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by helpmyministry: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
o boy
shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's a good thing no life was lost. Tired people just trying to make ends meet. How we go do na

Meanwhile, send me ya logo lemme give it a 3d look today. 1k only. If u gimme 5h, I go still collect abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by jantofubu(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
angry you can't cheat nature, after a long drive, if you feel dizzy park the car and sleep.. If passengers are grumbling let them grumble, its better than dying untimely... Most of the accidents that occur on our roads are avoidable btw angry embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by 9jamag(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
The driver dozes off (it happens) but did the guy doze off too?? He should have notice the driver. Thank God things didn't turn very bad, I hope the driver is safe too...

BTW, ARE IN NEED OF A WEBSITE DESIGNER? Contact us now and let's get your job done today at an affordable price

2 Likes

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
one pic tells it all... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by wwwihy: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sleep sleep sleep sleep... When you are tired.... Park and.... Sleep.. Sleep

1 Like

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by McAausim: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Ayoswit(f): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Too much shayo undecided
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by mascot87(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
That's why Uber limited the driving time for drivers. You can't say because you want to maximize returns then you endanger the lives of your riders and yourself.
Speedy recovery to the driver.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by festico: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
1000 ways to die

1 Like

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Both of una dey sleep at the same time?..... angry
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Pavore9: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
The importance of rest and sleep to reinvigorate the body.
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by DTC2(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
festico:
1000 ways to die

grin

My favorite TV show

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Afobear: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
ziegurf:
Night driving especially when you've taken some alcohols and did not had enough siesta during the day.....is not advisable

also check if you have malaria parasite in your system and always get rid of it from your system from time to time.....this will enable you to stay sound and healthily active during night driving once your headlamps are in good condition

If we ever stumble , may you stumble on a biankaful okpeke
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
nairafame:
Man narrates how a driver dozes off while driving and took him under trailer.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xK2G4mnOIQ

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/man-narrowly-escapes-death-as-his.html

This sleep ehn...anyways its a beautiful call of nature but it can cause havoc if not obeyed when it calls.
People should be warned of the dangers of not having enough sleep before go behind the steering.

Even when operating your phone especially lying down (my best position when browsing) and sleep comes calling, if you try to prove headstrong na your mouth or fore head go hear am. The next thing you'll hear is, gboink on your face heheheeee...don't ask me how I know oo. ��.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by VivyZub(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by thesicilian: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
If the passenger himself was alert, he would have noticed the driver dozing off earlier and prevented the crash.

1 Like

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by AntiWailer: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
I engage my drivers.

I remember one last year taking Tom Tom several times and I spoke to him.

I realized he has been struggling to meet up with payments for days and was not able to sleep.

I paid him half of his delivery so he can make up .

I pity these men and their hustle.
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by thorpido(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

This sleep ehn...anyways its a beautiful call of nature but it can cause havoc if not obeyed when it calls.
People should be warned of the dangers of not having enough sleep before go behind the steering.

Even when operating your phone especially lying down (my best position when browsing) and sleep comes calling, if you try to prove headstrong na your mouth or fore head go hear am. The next thing you'll hear is, gboink on your face heheheeee...don't ask me how I know oo. ��.
I know how you know. grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
thorpido:
I know how you know. grin

I know how you know I know���
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
That is why I hate night travel.. U never know how tired the drivers is
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by thorpido(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I know how you know I know���
My own case,the screen of the phone also cracked when it hit the floor.
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Next time you engage him in conversation when you feel the driver is dozing
Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by sulasa07(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ziel20:
So terrible. Often times we accumulate stress which at times turn out badly.

My Uncle almost wiped us out one day cuz he slept off while driving. We escaped that miraculously.

sad
Wipe-as in are you an Android mobile person

Re: Driver Dozes Off And Crashes Under A Trailer (Video) by kingreign(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
ziegurf:

You need to return your certificates and ask for a refund of your school fees and allied fees.

Jeez!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos / Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.