Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

“I Take Good Care Of My Man From The Bedroom Even Though I’m Celibate” – Tonto D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Take Good Care Of My Man From The Bedroom Even Though I’m Celibate” – Tonto D (395 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Take Good Care Of My Man From The Bedroom Even Though I’m Celibate” – Tonto D by blognaija(f): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Controversial Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has got the ladies talking about how well they treat their men and if they treat them “like a king”.
The actress asked the question on Instagram and went on to disclose how well she treats her man.
She wrote:

“Forget say my head dey Hawt OOO. I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY MAN FROM THE BEDROOM (EVELadies yall need to treat a good man like a ki

THOUGH I AM CELIBATE, I STILL KNOW HOW TO MAKE HIM FEEL ALRIGHT, I DONT HAVE THIS SEXY LIPS/MOUTH FOR NOTHING) TO THE DINNING ROOM.. THATS MY KING RIGHT THERE.

Re: “I Take Good Care Of My Man From The Bedroom Even Though I’m Celibate” – Tonto D by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Booked
Re: “I Take Good Care Of My Man From The Bedroom Even Though I’m Celibate” – Tonto D by Jasen1(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2019
You mean your man

Bobyrisky
Re: “I Take Good Care Of My Man From The Bedroom Even Though I’m Celibate” – Tonto D by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2019
shocked
Re: “I Take Good Care Of My Man From The Bedroom Even Though I’m Celibate” – Tonto D by Remarkable: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
This girl reminds me of my ex that is still seeking attention after the plethora of negative attention she has gotten!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nicky Minaj Ties The Knot With Fiancè, Kenneth Petty (video) / “this Time Last Year I Didn't Have A Shelter” – Zlatan Reveals / What UK Police Told Me When I Went To London – Khafi Opens Up On Alleged Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.