Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) (368 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by Tundemuttee: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the embattled senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, his wife Modele, and their children, are currently on vacation.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/Bidoun-Fatoyinbo-And-Family-Go-On-Vacation-Photo.html

1 Share

Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by channelads: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2019
He dey flex na

Check my siggy for social media Promotions for your business
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by Tundemuttee: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Cool grin
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by FaskeyG(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Pastor na Enjoyment
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2019
I love people with taste... Very cool dude.
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by otipoju(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2019
The scandal has taken its toll on him. He looks emaciated and sad.

I guess the wife knew whom she married and has made up her mind not to leave this life of opulence with 4 children for another woman to come and take her place.

May God forgive the repentant sinners.
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by paxonel(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2019
otipoju:
The scandal has taken its toll on him. He looks emaciated and sad.

I guess the wife knew whom she married and has made up her mind not to leave this life of opulence with 4 children for another woman to come and take her place.

May God forgive the repentant sinners.
I didn't know about this pastor until the scandal.
The scandal makes him more popular grin

Also, I didn't know Mrs Dakolo as someone who can make allegations without evidence or proof until the scandal.
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by otipoju(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2019
paxonel:
I didn't know about this pastor until the scandal.
The scandal makes him more popular grin

Also, I didn't know Mrs Dakolo as someone who can make allegations without evidence or proof until the scandal.

How can you prove a rape that happened over 20 years ago.
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by onlinetomola(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2019
I beg help us ask Timi Dakolo and Wife say How Market nah ?
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Fake pastor. "DEPART FROM ME YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY"

Guys pls Know where u choose to worship.
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo) by paxonel(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2019
otipoju:

How can you prove a rape that happened over 20 years ago.
the same question I'm asking.

Anyway, until it is proven there is nothing one can do about it

(1) (Reply)

Christianity In Africa Mostly A Means 2 Exploit Desperate Miracle Seekers (video / Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists / Money Answereth All Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.