Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

In Need Of A Brilliant Writer with little graphics knowledge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Need Of A Brilliant Writer with little graphics knowledge (309 Views)

I Need A Brilliant Writer With Deep Knowledge Of Literature (urgent) / CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / Wole Soyinka Is A Brilliant Playwright. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Brilliant Writer with little graphics knowledge by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2019
I have a children's book project I need a writer preferably someone experienced in children books' writing plus little graphics skills to work on. It's basically a book that helps people on how to use certain songs to teach kids maths concept. The book itself is about 50 pages but there are also some pictures and images that need to be made up for the book.

I need the delivery between now and the next 11 days. If you are certain you can get this done, message me on whatsapp 09030600422. Pay is good and the conditions aren't too strict as long as you're able to fulfil your own part of the bargain. Please, I don't want a mediocre or inexperienced writer. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Journey To Adulthood (poem) / The Common Herd / My Introversion, My Oxford Dictionary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.