Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

An Ode To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ode To President Buhari (276 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ode To President Buhari by desmond2pk: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2019
An ode to President Buhari

I don't know of any human who can be compared to you.
Other call you their messiah. Some call you Mr Integrity. But i call you the greatest.
Yes, you are greatest maybe after Jesus and Prophet Muhammed.
I am still wondering how a man without a basic school certificate sacked a man with PHD.
Pls sir, How did you convince your enemies to work for you? Atiku, maybe would have been our President by now. Even the wise Saraki was ones in your team. The wise shaved away their hairs of wisdom when they met you.

How did you get the idea that taking a Pastor as your VP will split the Christian votes?
Alas! It worked like magic. My Redeemed Neighbor switched side immediately the news was broken.
You barely knew nor understood what Fuel subsidy was, but the educated believed you when you told them that Fuel subsidy was a fraud.
Obviously you knew nothing about economy nor government yet, those who were experts called you their Messiah.
You are a wonder, Mr President.
I am wondering if anybody would aspire to be like you. Honestly you have no qualification that anyone can envy, yet, millions were and are ready to kill their neighbors for you.

Mr Integrity. You are a complete irony of what they call you. You openly supported a thief (gandollar) and accused the innocent man who exposed him.
The Messiah albeit the Al Madi.
You gave them stone for bread
Yet the youths are blinded and fight amongst themselves while Alibaba and the forty thieves smiles to the bank.
No one ever in history has achieved what you have achieved with your little knowledge or even zero knowledge.
You turned a Pastor to a liar or even one of the greatest liar that ever lives. Made caricature of his faith and what he claimed he ones stood for.
A Professor of Law became a Professor of Shame.
You are the greatest sir.
The might like the great Jagaban threw away their robes of righteousness became an apostle of evil, called for election violence, and rode on bullion Van on election eve, for a man who barely can tell the difference between A and B.
The poor masses, who were your first lover, have become victims of their love for you, yet they glory in pains. In their injury you have lined a chain of tax to enslave them, and their children and unborn children.
Mr President, you are truly the greatest.

1 Like

Re: An Ode To President Buhari by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Good One.
Re: An Ode To President Buhari by Turantula(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2019
A masterpiece
Re: An Ode To President Buhari by orisa37: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2019
desmond2pk:
An ode to President Buhari

I don't know of any human who can be compared to you.
Other call you their messiah. Some call you Mr Integrity. But i call you the greatest.
Yes, you are greatest maybe after Jesus and Prophet Muhammed.
I am still wondering how a man without a basic school certificate sacked a man with PHD.
Pls sir, How did you convince your enemies to work for you? Atiku, maybe would have been our President by now. Even the wise Saraki was ones in your team. The wise shaved away their hairs of wisdom when they met you.

How did you get the idea that taking a Pastor as your VP will split the Christian votes?
Alas! It worked like magic. My Redeemed Neighbor switched side immediately the news was broken.
You barely knew nor understood what Fuel subsidy was, but the educated believed you when you told them that Fuel subsidy was a fraud.
Obviously you knew nothing about economy nor government yet, those who were experts called you their Messiah.
You are a wonder, Mr President.
I am wondering if anybody would aspire to be like you. Honestly you have no qualification that anyone can envy, yet, millions were and are ready to kill their neighbors for you.

Mr Integrity. You are a complete irony of what they call you. You openly supported a thief (gandollar) and accused the innocent man who exposed him.
The Messiah albeit the Al Madi.
You gave them stone for bread
Yet the youths are blinded and fight amongst themselves while Alibaba and the forty thieves smiles to the bank.
No one ever in history has achieved what you have achieved with your little knowledge or even zero knowledge.
You turned a Pastor to a liar or even one of the greatest liar that ever lives. Made caricature of his faith and what he claimed he ones stood for.
A Professor of Law became a Professor of Shame.
You are the greatest sir.
The might like the great Jagaban threw away their robes of righteousness became an apostle of evil, called for election violence, and rode on bullion Van on election eve, for a man who barely can tell the difference between A and B.
The poor masses, who were your first lover, have become victims of their love for you, yet they glory in pains. In their injury you have lined a chain of tax to enslave them, and their children and unborn children.
Mr President, you are truly the greatest.

The Illiterates in Nigeria are much more in number than the Elite. He has imported more Illiterates and Underaged Criminals into Kebbi Sokoto Zamfara Jigawa Yobe and Borno to multiply the number of those worshipping and looking up to him for support.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Our Suit On Inec’s Disqualification Of Natasha Akpoti Still Alive – S / I Had A Dream / Bauchi Uncovers 41,000 “ghost Workers” Out Of 101,000 Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.