Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why I Went Back To School – Baba Ijesha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Went Back To School – Baba Ijesha (461 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Went Back To School – Baba Ijesha by Opeyemiadura2: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Popular actor, Olanrewaju Omiyinka, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, has opened up on why he returned to school to get more education.

According to him, he didn’t take a break from acting but decided to concentrate on his studies. The actor said, “I am back in school, studying Theatre Arts at the University of Lagos.

I didn’t want to be acting and schooling at the same time, because acting requires a lot of attention. However, I didn’t take a break from acting.

I have been careful about the kind of movies I appear in. These days, I read comments online from fans complaining about the quality of our movies.

Being educated is the best investment one can make in life. Though education is not necessarily the key to wealth, it is needed to be respected in our society.

Education didn’t make me successful; my talent did. I went back to school to be able to enlighten myself and step up my game. I am in part four currently and it’s a five-year course.

Speaking further, the actor urged his colleagues in the Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Producers Association of Nigeria not to get frustrated, adding that positive changes are coming soon. “Our people shouldn’t get tired. Change is gradually coming.

Iyabo Ojo recently spoke on the issue and I respect her views. Every association has its flaws, and it’s just because we are in the limelight that ours seem so noticeable.

Mr Latin’s leadership will lead to changes in TAMPPAN. I know him and his attitude. Let us forget about the past rifts. You will agree with me that changes are gradually being felt in the industry,” he said.

More gist here : https://maniagist.com/2019/10/19/why-i-went-back-to-school-baba-ijesha/

Re: Why I Went Back To School – Baba Ijesha by Opeyemiadura2: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2019
cry
Re: Why I Went Back To School – Baba Ijesha by Tobinrobin(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2019
That’s a really nice move. Impressive
Re: Why I Went Back To School – Baba Ijesha by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2019
angry

'One' doesn't go to university but 'one' is a president

'one' doesn't go to university but 'one' is GCFR

'one' doesn't go to university but 'one' is the first Nigerian

So you doesn't need to further your education if 'one' can attain the mouthwatering position

(1) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Latest Nollywood Movie Is Now On Youtube (iyiafor) / . / “I Will Go To Jail For Chioma If It Comes To It” – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.