Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

M.I Agbada And Vector To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Agbada And Vector To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel Soon (617 Views)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Agbada And Vector To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel Soon by Fineboigossip(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2019
It Is No Longer News,that They've Been War On The Social Media By Two Nigerian Rappers " M.I Agbada And Vector" .
Both Of Them Have Taken It Far, To The Extent Of Dissing Themself On Their New Tracks....
Two Nigerian Big Boys " Willie Xo And Hushpuppi" Have On 17th October 2019 Taken The Issue To Another Dimension...Willie Xo, On A Recorded Video Which He Shared, Called Out The Two Rappers To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel...To Be Very Serious,he Placed The Sum Of 30million On It, To Increase The Seriousness,his Brother Man "Hushpuppi Added 10million To The Money,making It 40million,they Said That The Winner Will Go With Everything....
By Evening Of Same 17th Of October 2019, Vector Shared A Video Of Himself Saying "He Accepts The Challange,that He Just Need To Be Informed About The Date And Location"
This Show Is Really Goona Be One Of Its Kind In Nigeria
The Big Question Is "is Vector A Match For M.I Agbada"

You Know Say M.I Na Rap God O

Re: M.I Agbada And Vector To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel Soon by Bruno3000(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Vector shouldn't even think about it. More like Eminem vs fabolous cheesy
Re: M.I Agbada And Vector To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel Soon by Theory2022: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2019
Eburu olohun
Re: M.I Agbada And Vector To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel Soon by Fineboigossip(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Bruno3000:
Vector shouldn't even think about it. More like Eminem vs fabolous cheesy

And Vector Nor Wan Hear
Re: M.I Agbada And Vector To Have A Live Rap Battle At Eko Hotel Soon by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nobi only agbada, na kaftan.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Another Helicopter Value N2.five Billion / Zlatan Ibile Fires Back At Titans / Chidinma Loved Up With Flavour In New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.