Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Land Your First Job On UPWORK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Land Your First Job On UPWORK (201 Views)

Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Land Your First Job On UPWORK by GeeeAdebiyi: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Having trained about 1,532 students in the last 4 years (500+ students this year alone) on Online work

I have realized the critical challenge most people Landing their first job on Upwork can be traced to 3 major things

1. Profile (Your Profile is your first line of attack, ensure you create a solid one)

2. Proposals (if you don’t write good proposals, how will the client even hire you, learn how to write great proposals)

3. Searching for the right jobs (You must ensure you are searching for the right jobs, know how to separate Serious clients from unserious ones)

I have created materials that will help you with this, my hypothesis was also validated as 2 of the students in my Mentorship class landed their first job this week.

WHAT YOU GET

• Ebook on Online work guiding you on how to navigate online work, avoid mistakes and land your first job by Gbenga Adebiyi
(worth $30 or #10,000)

• Free approval of Upwork account (Cost #5000)

• All my materials on Upwork (Priceless)

• High income skills you can have to get the highest paying jobs and platforms where you can get these skills for free

Worth > #20,000

Price: #5,000

Call or WhatsApp: 08102866368

or chat me up: https:///234810286368

Also there are premium offers that includes
4 hours video on how to make 6 figures on Upwork (GOLD)

4 days trainings (PLATINUM)

4 weeks mentorship (DIAMOND)

Buzz me now for any of this plans
Re: How To Land Your First Job On UPWORK by Juliusij(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Versace Inspired Glasses ❤check Them Out... / 14 Ways To Turn Your Small Business Into An Asset Of Value / Minister Signs Mou In Russia To Modernise Nigeria Railway System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.