Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) (29189 Views)

Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures) / FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
All the best to them, I am happy for them, spending those years in school is not easy. Congratulations all.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Esseite:
We only hope they are prepared for the life after University..
help me tell dem say d street is not easy
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by larryking540: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
welcome to the real world where u don't look for X but solutions to general problems
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by kaymandak(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
I HAVE JUST THREE THINGS TO SAY
1. So that Almond tree is still staying healthy around hall2 corner.
2. Remember all the smart camera niggas under that tree.
3. Why are the guys now throwing the money inside love gutter na
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by blackboy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
" The students came prepared in exotic cars.." hmmm Toyota Camry Big Daddy is now exotic? If anyone has seen the video please name one of the exotic cars. Or what is exotic?
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by alizma: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
When I read "a student fainted at the sight if money" I knew it was going to be a lady and com, it was as speculated. Women and money hmmmm
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by ukaface(f): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
A student fainted because of the money? This one loud o
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by DaddyMorenike: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Abeg make we no hear say Dem gun men down after ooo
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by Playthepianos: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmm, EFCC will come after them.
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by edoairways: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Unfortunately many of them will spill over
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by Legendguru: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oh
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by kunleweb: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
buharified009:
Congratulations my chilldren....God bless all of you....No do Yahoo or Slay Mama....If you can't get White Collar Job, Learn a Skill and be your own Boss, Compose a very good business plan and try and get a Loan.... You shall find Favour in Jesus Name....Amen. smiley smiley smiley

I'm at this phase if I have your undivided attention can I share my biz plan with you perhaps you can be of assistance?
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by namiji2598: 3:38am On Oct 20, 2019
EXLOVER:
Some of them don't even know the way forward.

Life is tough for a graduate in Nigeria, especially if you are not smart.
how can one be smart enough sirpls help a brother here, ur advice or rules might be very vital
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2019
namiji2598:
how can one be smart enough sirpls help a brother here, ur advice or rules might be very vital
Bro i just saw your post on suicide, that was a very bad moves, they are many things you have to see, many places you have to go and many people you have to meet. Some months to come you will start experience some good things of life that will make you flashback to when you wanted to commit suicide ( That time you will give yourself a very big slap), what i'm trying to say life is an adventure and people that go for an adventure they meet they meet and see the good, bad and ugly, but never give up on the adventure.

To answer your question, to be smart you have to see everything as an opportunity give in your best and make profit out of it, you have to be social to meet new people(all kind of people) you can know a police, thief, weed seller, businessmen, prostitutes and runs girls every profession etc. So when you need something you know who to call. I have ran into an old friend and businessman someday, he told me he needs a girl to spend the night with, I checked my contact and called a girl for him, after everything the girl gave me 3k and thank me for what i did, I didn't do anything but i made 3k just like that and also the man flex me too, you can see 3k as nothing but i made something without doing anything. They are people that don't even know how to paint but they go and collect contracts as painters and carry a professional local painter and will go take estimate with him at the building and you type the estimate to the owner without using pen like a local painter and add something to it, the owner will see you as an experience person, and you won't even carry a brush but you will be the one to pay this local painters, and collect the money you have added, they will even thank you with cash (they have they experience you have the brain). You can supply sand to a building site and collect 5k on every trip. If you meet anyone that need a professional to do something tell him you can do it, you can use people to do it or Google/YouTube is always there. Forget illegal just be smart and watch how things will begin to turn around for you. I know my write up will be full of typos but make you just understand am in your own way. I nor go edit an no tine.

One love bro
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by googi: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
I know they are looking for maximum attention but a community project or two with their wasted money and their specialized skill could have been more fruitful.
Re: UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) by namiji2598: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
EXLOVER:
Bro i just saw your post on suicide, that was a very bad moves, they are many things you have to see, many places you have to go and many people you have to meet. Some months to come you will start experience some good things of life that will make you flashback to when you wanted to commit suicide ( That time you will give yourself a very big slap), what i'm trying to say life is an adventure and people that go for an adventure they meet they meet and see the good, bad and ugly, but never give up on the adventure.

To answer your question, to be smart you have to see everything as an opportunity give in your best and make profit out of it, you have to be social to meet new people(all kind of people) you can know a police, thief, weed seller, businessmen, prostitutes and runs girls every profession etc. So when you need something you know who to call. I have ran into an old friend and businessman someday, he told me he needs a girl to spend the night with, I checked my contact and called a girl for him, after everything the girl gave me 3k and thank me for what i did, I didn't do anything but i made 3k just like that and also the man flex me too, you can see 3k as nothing but i made something without doing anything. They are people that don't even know how to paint but they go and collect contracts as painters and carry a professional local painter and will go take estimate with him at the building and you type the estimate to the owner without using pen like a local painter and add something to it, the owner will see you as an experience person, and you won't even carry a brush but you will be the one to pay this local painters, and collect the money you have added, they will even thank you with cash (they have they experience you have the brain). You can supply sand to a building site and collect 5k on every trip. If you meet anyone that need a professional to do something tell him you can do it, you can use people to do it or Google/YouTube is always there. Forget illegal just be smart and watch how things will begin to turn around for you. I know my write up will be full of typos but make you just understand am in your own way. I nor go edit an no tine.

One love bro
thanks senior man
I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Five Pairs Of Confusing Words And Their Meaning / Offhand Or Offhead Which Is Correct / Weekend Brain Drill: Can You Solve This In 30 secs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.