Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS (28248 Views)

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon / Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by ojive: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2019
The number of Nigerian women and girls who leave for the middle east to offer their services as domestic help has taken on a new dimension, with some reaching out to anyone who can save them from what they allege is domestic slavery.

In the last few weeks, TVC News has been on the receiving end of SOS calls from at least three victims who say their lives are in danger.

We are staying with their stories and connecting the dots to unravel the syndicate behind this criminal but lucrative enterprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i26CIx1WiI

2 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by dayveed1(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Modern Day slavery.

Fear all those travel agents.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by sharpwriter(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Another one...

I no kno job wey dis ladies dey find go middle east after many unpalatable stories we've heard here and there.

May their deliverance come quick... Isee

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by 2800net(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
The country is hard. greener pasture i guess
ojive:
The number of Nigerian women and girls who leave for the middle east to offer their services as domestic help has taken on a new dimension, with some reaching out to anyone who can save them from what they allege is domestic slavery.

In the last few weeks, TVC News has been on the receiving end of SOS calls from at least three victims who say their lives are in danger.

We are staying with their stories and connecting the dots to unravel the syndicate behind this criminal but lucrative enterprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i26CIx1WiI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by ForeThinker: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
The hustle is real ...

No b everything wey u c for eye na eim b weytin rili e b

# read in between the lines #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by dfrost: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
angry

I'm tired. Really tired. embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by Sirvolga(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
The world is coming to an end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by sonofElElyon: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2019
INVESTIGATE To logical conclusion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by wissy47: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Life�

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by realestniggah: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Unfortunately our women are the one who put themselves in these positions.. Because of the problem in Nigeria and lack of jobs. They know very well what they are going to face over there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by 2800net(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2019
No Joy. S for what ? space Booker
dayveed1:
Modern days slavery.. Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by dayveed1(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2019
2800net:
No Joy. S for what ? space Booker
Lol ahahaha
Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by bigwig10(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2019
LebaWat,of all places,Good God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by dayveed1(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2019
sonofElElyon:

INVESTIGATE To logical conclusion
check again �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2019
Not only Lebanon, but Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia also.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by sharpwriter(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2019
realestniggah:
Unfortunately our women are the one who put themselves in these positions.. Because of the problem in Nigeria and lack of jobs. They know very well what they are going to face over there.

And after facing what they think they know they start shouting for help abi..

Seems they underrated the sufferings wey dey wait for them there cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Na waa. The worst part is these Nigeria embassies all over are ready to offer zero help when they are most needed.

7 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by lomprico(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2019
as I dey type this now, some people dey arrange how to enter there.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by ppogba: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2019
A lady I know travelled to Lebanon about a month ago. The lady in question is married with a child and when I asked the father what she was going to do there he said ' they say the work in places like Mr Biggs and Shoprite there". Immediately, I closed the case for fear of being labelled " an enemy of progress. But I was like, Lebanon of all places. Till now, I have not asked if the lady had communicated with him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by helinues: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Why should someone leave his country and be doing maids jobs still baffles me.

For person to comot from the hell Nigeria, means you are smart.. The smartness supposed to do better jobs

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by flexyrule(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2019
cry cry cry
I can imagine their pain.
There's one good thing about the suffering back home.. Las Las Na to go back villiage go farm.
But for another man country?? How you even start...?

6 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by Timijo(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2019
This is very bad. And when Lebanese come to work in Nigeria, they get good jobs with good treatment.

9 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by ursullalinda(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Na waoh! All for naira and Kobo.....if Only there is dignity of labour in Naija, them for dey their country

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2019
cant the FG stop issuing of visas to all dis useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by miniziter(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2019
How was he able to have access to tvc news. Even me in Naija never fit reach them

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2019
They know everything going on, but they somehow think their case will be different. Even in Nigeria, Lebanese are often sadistic out of control bastards. How will they now be in their own country where you are a voiceless minority?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS by Hotzone(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Una eye go clear some day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim / Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault / Female Student Robbed & Stabbed In FUPRE, Effurun Delta State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.