Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. (1513 Views)

Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section / Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today / Away from Politics Jor...Very Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by MiKenny(f): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
Without apology to any Nairalander, I feel it is high time we began to have a round peg in a round hole, hence I am proposing for change in politics section; Becomrich as the moderator of the forum.

Now, the point I am making is that it is impossible to discuss the politics forum of Nairaland without putting Becomrich in clear perspectives, go round and see his contributions and well articulate Google maps, we have several posters, I am not talking about the ones that do not back up their post, there are posters all over Nairaland crying for attention, they don’t deserve Nairaland attention rather what they do is to invade the site and take over discussions.
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
Did he send u to do this propaganda or u ve sent ur self?
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by MiKenny(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2010
without apology to any Nairalander
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by naso2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
please move this thread to jokes section ASAP.
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by MiKenny(f): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2010
do you feel threatened by it and whatever happens to freedom of expression
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Abagworo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
Today is not 1st of April.
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Sign of end time !
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by MiKenny(f): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
The fear of Becomrich is the begining of wisdom
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by excanny: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2010
These's a little bit of Becomrich in everyone of us. grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
Mi_Kenny:

Sign of end time !
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Beaf: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
Let batu reign! grin
. . .See map!
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by tpia5: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2010
funniest thread of the year.
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Jarus(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
excanny:

Bad boi grin grin
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by aljharem(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
Mi_Kenny:

grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by invisible2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2010
Becomerich was arrested yesterday after fighting obj in his car, heard when they were beating him up, the satelite maps he was clutching under his armpits was tightly held. He as shouting 'America is watching, nairaland will hear this!'
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by ElRazur: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Some will pick Becomerich over the present mod in this section. shocked
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Solomon227(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
I said it! Becomerich is a virus and spreading so fast
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by invisible2(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
The only thing that surprises me is that there are no maps in this thread.
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
becomerich moderator grin grin grin grin grin grin maps go suffer
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by amazonia(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2010
Becomericho,

is a diamond, intentionally or artfully under the rough.
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Beaf: 12:25am On Nov 10, 2010
invisible!:

Becomerich was arrested yesterday after fighting obj in his car, heard when they were beating him up, the satelite maps he was clutching under his armpits was tightly held. He as shouting 'America is watching, nairaland will hear this!'

No, he was screaming, "google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google! google!"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Arysexy(m): 12:39am On Nov 10, 2010
lol! becomerich becommode? map go full politics forum na, not only that many forumites will run away cos his virus infestation rate is very high!
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Biggoozz: 12:47am On Nov 10, 2010
Lol, lol, lol
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by HighChief4(m): 1:04am On Nov 10, 2010
Solomon227:

I said it! Becomerich is a virus and spreading so fast

Gbam!!!
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by mensdept: 1:50am On Nov 10, 2010
Nonsense
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by becomrich5: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2010
Thank you, No I do not want to be a moderator on nairaland.

ok, i remove you
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by mensdept: 2:02am On Nov 10, 2010
becomrich5:

ok, i remove you

LOL. Ejot
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by OAM4J: 4:24am On Nov 10, 2010
excanny:

except me. lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by Jarus(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2010
becomrich5:

Thank you, No I do not want to be a moderator on nairaland.

ok, i remove you

Ejoo sir
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by slap1(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2010
becomrich5:

ok, i remove you
I remove you, too!
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by onyengbu1(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2010
excanny:

There's a little bit of Becomrich in everyone of us. grin grin grin

I agree.

But remenber, he is now also alj harem: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=594746
Re: Becomrich To Become The Politics Forum Moderator. by MiKenny(f): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2010
I have a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Solve This Riddle? / Who Can Solve This Puzzle? `A Must Read` / This Really Got Me Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.