Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Fix The Error On My International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Fix The Error On My International Passport (1505 Views)

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Just Collected My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix The Error On My International Passport by sweetkisses(f): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
I recently noticed the error on my passport. Every other thing seems correct but the date of birth is wrong.

I reached out to an immigration officer that I know about it and he said its a big deal and would cost about 130k to correct it. I was like since a new passport is 70k let me just go ahead and obtain a new one but he said it doesn't work that way since my info is already in their data base, that the wrong date of birth will keep coming up.

I don't have 130k anywhere, is there any other solution to this issue?? Pls help as its urgent.

Thank you

Pls mods help move this to front page so that it'll reach millions of people who visit here. Thanks
Re: How To Fix The Error On My International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
sweetkisses:
I recently noticed the error on my passport. Every other thing seems correct but the date of birth is wrong.

I reached out to an immigration officer that I know about it and he said its a big deal and would cost about 130k to correct it. I was like since a new passport is 70k let me just go ahead and obtain a new one but he said it doesn't work that way since my info is already in their data base, that the wrong date of birth will keep coming up.

I don't have 130k anywhere, is there any other solution to this issue?? Pls help as its urgent.

Thank you

Pls mods help move this to front page so that it'll reach millions of people who visit here. Thanks

130k ha ah...how did dey miss out the details when you were initially getting one
Re: How To Fix The Error On My International Passport by sweetkisses(f): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

130k ha ah...how did dey miss out the details when you were initially getting one

It's partly my fault cos I didn't double check properly before submitting. I scanned through and felt all the details were correct not knowing that the year was wrong.
Re: How To Fix The Error On My International Passport by deborahrita: 4:07am On Aug 30, 2023
sweetkisses:

It's partly my fault cos I didn't double check properly before submitting. I scanned through and felt all the details were correct not knowing that the year was wrong.
I am having the same issue now needs help to correct my passport wrong date of birth for my traveling
Re: How To Fix The Error On My International Passport by Cyntiaolatu: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2023
deborahrita:
I am having the same issue now needs help to correct my passport wrong date of birth for my traveling
the same issue mine is mistake on my names need correction
Re: How To Fix The Error On My International Passport by adedejiola: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2023
angry sad
Re: How To Fix The Error On My International Passport by deborahrita: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
sweetkisses:

the same issue am facing now. How can I come out from this

(1) (Reply)

Fault Kenya Airline Going To Dubai With Over 60 Nigerian Onboard / Train Journey, (my Experience Abuja To Portharcout) / Shea Butter/ori/okwuma/kadanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.