Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand (17945 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by noisy45(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Just light my weed the story ma dun
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by solmusdesigns: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
we dont

Check with Atiku supporters

BanevsJoker:
Isn't it obvious that those stories are fake? Only Buhari supporters would believe Joro.
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Wakeupyall: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by COURVOISier(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
people dey hungry these ones dey fight. E be like say buhari no reach una side. grin

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by RedBlackPepper: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by nan1: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Who be joro abi na jero again? Never heard of him before
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tunde ednut shld use joro to gain popularity...

Dear Tunde, pls employ me to respond to joro craps...
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by AntiWailer: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Foolish Joro blocked me after I pointed out a stupid lie in one of his posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by AntiWailer: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gforce2015:
Tunde ednut shld use joro to gain popularity...

Dear Tunde, pls employ me to respond to joro craps...

Tunde is not Joro's mate on Instagram. Check their followership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by TemmyT002(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
So this is the Joro I have been hearing about. I even thought na woman sha

Anyway, wetin concern us with all his achievements na
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Ngirima: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Joro and his fables

Only Joro knows people whose Boyfriend gives head to a menstrating girl

Only Joro knows a lady whose Boyfriend only has sex with her armpit

The dude is just a weido with abnormal fantasy and fictions

[/s]
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Ngirima: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
we dont

Check with Atiku supporters

[/s]
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by SURElee(f): 1:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Oya Tunde ednut coman list all your investments asides IG followers that you have. This life, the fact that you have helped someone or offered a services to someone doesn't mean you should talk trash about the person.

Humility is key to staying on top.
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by 24kmagic: 1:46am On Oct 20, 2019
The only thing I didn't like about this response is that Joro had to tell us he's from a well to do family.

Like, wtf?

We all can't be from well to do backgrounds

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Maverickking1(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2019
wisino1:
But let's be sincere for once like 50% of joro stories are fictional or fake

Come on guy you don't know that for sure. How you go just saka for house con dey reason things wey no make sense. If it were your brand I'm sure you'd hate it when someone you don't know says the same thing. Grow up.
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2019
wisino1:
But let's be sincere for once like 50% of joro stories are fictional or fake

Agreed, but they depict our day to day relationship struggles.In every nonsence there's always an atom of sence if carefully analyzed.
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Bambambiglo: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2019
TheMainMan:
instablog caption for this matter get as e be cheesy

someone that doesn't like wizkid... he is now using his song coz of the beef

he should just remain at atlanta or else people for don reason hin matter

Abeg wetin be the caption dem use?
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by TheMainMan: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Abeg wetin be the caption dem use?
musician turned blogger cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Bambambiglo: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
TheMainMan:
musician turned blogger cheesy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Today is 19th of October, nobody is remembering Dele Giwa. Why?

Open a thread for him madam. We will chip in something too. Though you have to understand that most of the people who populate Nairaland were not born even ten years after that incidence.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
FrLukas:

Open a thread for him madam. We will chip in something too. Though you have to understand that most of the people who populate Nairaland were not born even ten years after that incidence.

If you open a thread that is not about their favorite celebrities, you are only wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If you open a thread that is not about their favorite celebrities, you are only wasting your time.

True.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Sniper101(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Quick Question...

who's Tunde & who's Joro undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Disneylady(f): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
shamecurls:

You sha won make dem kill Tunde.

Which punch that lanky dwarf won throw.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edward Agbo-Madaki And Lulu Ebiat Evong Wedding Photos / Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better / Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.