Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition - Music/Radio (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition (70153 Views)

Amazing Shock At The Headies 2019 Music Award 13th Edition / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards / Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by dammydoo(m): 1:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Vyolet:
Teni's Case should have been song of the year for me.
Ye by Burnaboy is just a consolation.

Lol. Case ain't near Ye at all!!!
In fact Ye should have won all the categories it was.

4 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by BrokeFucker007: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2019
anonymousghost2:

falz is wack
worst wack tongue flapper...the award is crap style plus, and Victor AD gave nice performance. Teni underperformed like she used to, I guess the crappy show demoralized her. Rema was allover the place, Jazzy supposed give am stage and crowd control or he should watch Wizkid n learn. The show is a total mess, twice the award presenter had to wait for the unenlightened organizers to go inside and search for the envelope that has the name of the winners.....the worst Headies award so far

3 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2019
hustleranthem:
Fireboy is my next rated. Bleep rema and Bleep Mavin crew. Iyalaya anybody ! And if you are down with Rema, Bleep you too!
bia if you want the car come and collect it grin shocked

12 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2019
greggng:

You don't know the definition of next rated ....if you know then you wouldn't have been saying this. To educate you...it means ...that sudden surprise that hits the industry. Rema represents that sudden surprise. The next person should 've been fire boy....

Why put zlatan in the first place, he shouldnt be nominated then
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Riele(f): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't understand o.
Was rema given a car?
To do what with?

2 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 20, 2019
smartoliver:
I call you put for the matter?. You probably ain't seeing anything wrong because this is the exact thing you'll produce if you were asked to organize something like this or who knows, you might do something less. Abeg free me, I dinnor call you.

Mr man cant you read..

I said what did they do wrong and you start yabbing..

Is that what they did wrong.

You saying this n this is needed to do doesnt take anything from you.. But you chose to throw tantrum like a baby.. Oga Oo

2 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by anigbajumo(m): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Mad people everywhere,Don jazzy dey use use money buy award for his boy.Joe boy 3 songs dey trend in all digital platform every week including Soundcity and MTV base Dem go carry the award give Rema wey dey use teeth to sing.

I see Joeboy as next Kizz Daniel in music industry, dropping Hit back to back...

Bleep headies.

7 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 20, 2019
hustleranthem:
na change na..that girl hips dey swing like swing
ahh my guy b like say na dat swing almost wan swing me go my village o
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Mimirabelle4: 1:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Riele:
I don't understand o.

Was rema given a car?

To do what with?
That's the norm na.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by hustleranthem(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
bia if you want the car come and collect it grin shocked
every single was a hit back to back. From jealous, to what if I say, to you, gold digger.. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by dammydoo(m): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Riele:

Not well deserved.
Please don't say this outside. Please. No artist has been better than Burna since 2018! No one!

12 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by hustleranthem(m): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2019
patoski39:
ahh my guy b like say na dat swing almost wan swing me go my village o
lol I tell u..u no like swing the waist again??
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2019
hustleranthem:
lol I tell u..u no like swing the waist again??
b like say u wan make I park final final go village
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Riele(f): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2019
dammydoo:

Please don't say this outside. Please. No artist has been better than Burna since 2018! No one!
Jeez. there's nothing special about his musics.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by micxwell(m): 1:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Riele:

Not well deserved.
It's still your opinion dear. I was never his fan around this time last year too...... But now wink
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Budline1(m): 1:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Riele:

Jeez.
there's nothing special about his musics.

Just because he doesn't sound like the typical local artistes you're used to, that doesn't make him over rated or not good enough. Burna Boy is perfect, his vibe is unique. Why do you think an artiste like Drake worked with him even before working with Wizkid. I hope you know this...

6 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Riele(f): 1:31am On Oct 20, 2019
micxwell:

It's still your opinion dear. I was never his fan around this time last year too...... But now wink

wink

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by dammydoo(m): 1:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Riele:

Jeez.
there's nothing special about his musics.

Lol
Burna is lyrically sound and he's even (arguably) the best in Africa rn. He has been underrated for so long but now getting the recognition he deserves (national and internationally). I repeat no Naija artist comes close.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by hustleranthem(m): 1:31am On Oct 20, 2019
patoski39:
b like say u wan make I park final final go village
yes o..village people don arrange party for u already cheesy
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by micxwell(m): 1:32am On Oct 20, 2019
anigbajumo:
Mad people everywhere,Don jazzy dey use use money buy award for his boy.Joe boy 3 songs dey trend in all digital platform every week including Soundcity and MTV base Dem go carry the award give Rema wey dey use teeth to sing.

I see Joeboy as next Kizz Daniel in music industry, dropping Hit back to back...

Bleep headies.
JoeBoy as the next Kiss Daniel? Nahh
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by SnitramMedia: 1:32am On Oct 20, 2019
bellina715:
watching the award and commenting same as you

Lol. You should be in bed tongue
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Riele(f): 1:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Budline1:

Just because he doesn't sound like the typical local artistes you're used to, that doesn't make him over rated or not good enough. Burna Boy is perfect, his vibe is unique. Why do you think an artiste like Drake worked with him even before working with Wizkid. I hope you know this...

Your opinion though.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by micxwell(m): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Riele:

wink
Maybe if you pay a little attention to him you'll get what people are saying. But I still understand your stand here though. Like me, you'll never find Wizkid's songs on any of my gadgets; None! Yet people hype him, so it's your personal preference and that's you. cool

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by EbukaHades10(m): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2019
aro1:
honestly bro,this is bad,the show will gradually die off,if things dont change,cant wizkid try and shuffle his concert,will he put it on the same day with grammy award? No. We dont value what we have,even the last edition that did not clash with any concert,this big artists did not attend. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Wizzy announced his 3 months ago, headies announced theirs a month ago.

Who should have shifted what according to that?

3 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Riele(f): 1:39am On Oct 20, 2019
dammydoo:

Lol
Burna is lyrically sound and he's even (arguably) the best in Africa rn. He has been underrated for so long but now getting the recognition he deserves (national and internationally). I repeat no Naija artist comes close.

wink

Seem you are his fan, great....

PEACE.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Riele(f): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2019
micxwell:
Maybe if you pay a little attention to him you'll get what people are saying. But I still understand your stand here though. Like me, you'll never find Wizkid's songs on any of my gadgets; None! Yet people hype him, so it's your personal preference and that's you. cool

Aww.

I'll try to listen to more of his lyrics..Guess i pay more attention to his beats..

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by michealdeco: 1:47am On Oct 20, 2019
I predicted it that rema will win the next rated and he did

Now I can sleep in peace smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 20, 2019
hustleranthem:
yes o..village people don arrange party for u already cheesy
tell dem say u no c me
Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by styrese: 5:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Burnaboy is even underrated in my opinion
Way better than over hyped wizzy and Davido combined tongue

3 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by BluntBoy(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2019
Masama:

You are just a hater, for u to say Rema has no gift shows you are talking out of hatred and not objectivity

Any person can enter a studio and produce something like Dumebi. The guy is bland. Deal with it. Remove the Don Jazzy factor (money and business acumen), and no one would even send that Rema guy.

3 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Kaycee7(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:
No be Regina mama be this?

"My name is Rita Daniels aka Regina Daniels mother?"

She didn't get the reception she wanted.

Old woman using her daughter to trend.
Alaye, double your hustle so I can be introducing myself as Kaycee7 AKA Pocohantas veli gud fliend.

Re: Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition by Masama: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Any person can enter a studio and produce something like Dumebi. The guy is bland. Deal with it. Remove the Don Jazzy factor (money and business acumen), and no one would even send that Rema guy.

Abeg shift one side, we are in
celebration mood, no time for bad energy. millions of people are in love with his bland music, YouTube is doling out dollars to sponsor his bland music, even obama is dancing to his bland music, you are here hating on Nairaland. who send You Abeg swerve

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Naija Music Request Thread Part 3 / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide / Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.