Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly (950 Views)

8 Tactical Assistance I Want To Render To Bloggers, Webmasters, Website Owners / Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card / Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by error4040: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hello Guys, I recently started Blogging and Data Challenges is a Major Setback.
Like Airtel 16GB don't Last me upto 3weeks talkless of a Month for updating my Blog.
Mind you the Largest file size I upload are pictures not upto 2MB.

I was wondering if fellow O.G bloggers would Share more tip on how to manage Data or The best Data plan for blogging.

NB: I have downgraded my PC from Win10 to 7 just so the data consumption wont be Aggressive.
Re: BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by faceland: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
It is NOT necessary but I spend 6k for both personal use and work. I download lots of videos and podcast. Maintain 12 websites and blog and have 4 YouTube channels (not very active though).

For blogging alone, it would probably take 2.5k a month if I streaky only blog. 1500 day data plan on any reliable network, then the remaining I break it to 200 night plan on Glo (if you don't finish your night plan on Glo but you recharge, they would postpone the expiration date).

1 Like

Re: BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by faceland: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
error4040:

Like Airtel 16GB don't Last me upto 3weeks talkless of a Month for updating my Blog.
Mind you the Largest file size I upload are pictures not upto 2MB.

If you can exhaust 16GB, then that is not normal. Go to your computer settings after connecting to the internet. Chose your hotspot and set it to "metered connection"

Your computer is using up those data.

Search Google for better step by step instructions on how to make your data connection metered on your computer otherwise you might go broke buying data always.

1 Like

Re: BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by error4040: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
faceland:

If you can exhaust 16GB, then that is not normal. Go to your computer settings after connecting to the internet. Chose your hotspot and set it to "metered connection"

Your computer is using up those data.

Search Google for better step by step instructions on how to make your data connection metered on your computer otherwise you might go broke buying data always.

Done, thanks for the Heads Up
Re: BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by faceland: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
error4040:

Done, thanks for the Heads Up

You're welcome
Re: BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by error4040: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
faceland:

You're welcome
your Arts are amazing, esp The ink pen sketches. but you harsh o, I mean the sketch on Economics Handouts that's Brutal grin

1 Like

Re: BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by hamzatmusa132: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2019
please guys, I am a new blogger. I need your assistants, God bless you!
Re: BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly by error4040: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
hamzatmusa132:
please guys, I am a new blogger. I need your assistants, God bless you!
Assistance on what ?

(1) (Reply)

2 Years Pin Verified USA Adsense Plus Website For Sale / My Site Is Under High Traffic But Adsense Stops Showing / Buying All Kinds Of Gift Cards And E-Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.