Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics (26947 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Oshiomhole Visits Victims Of Accident That Involved His Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Mutemenot:

Abeg waka with your drunkard who has degraded Anambra state.. He's the worst mistake APGA ever made...
Imagine delta fire service coming to our rescue after hours of fire outbreak sad
But your Chinese Obi tried to remove Obiano and lost every where even his polling unit to APGA.
Do you know how many fatal fire incidents also happened in onitsha during Obis tenure? Abeg go and sit down
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2019
globemoney:

So why are you now comparing him to a public citizen?

Obiano already visited the scene of the fire in his capacity as governor..
Obiano visited the Upper Iweka GUTTER,in his capacity as the Governor of Anambra State.. cheesy
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Obiano visited the Upper Iweka GUTTER,in his capacity as the Governor of Anambra State.. cheesy
That was where the tanker crashed and exploded so?
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
globemoney:

That was where the tanker crashed and exploded so?
LOL,

So? grin

So,he left the people at Ochanja whose properties were affected by the fire and decided to pay a visit to the GUTTER? shocked

How considerate of him.. undecided
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
LOL,

So? grin

So,he left the people at Ochanja whose properties were affected by the fire and decided to pay a visit to the GUTTER? shocked

How considerate of him.. undecided
The same Ochanja traders that have held meetings with the gov on their compensation plans which they should receive before Christmas? Besides how much has Obi contributed to them apart from going there to take pics since he is very considerate? Lol
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2019
globemoney:

The same Ochanja traders that have held meetings with the gov on their compensation plans which they should receive before Christmas? Besides how much has Obi contributed to them apart from going there to take pics since he is very considerate? Lol
Obi is a Private Citizen.. shocked

And if he contributed anything,unlike your Master he is not going to make noise about it..

He went there to take pictures which was more than your Oga,with his Legions of Security details could not dare to do..

Which meetings and which compensation?

If your Master go there tomorrow they will still stone him.. grin

He wants to dash out 400k to someone whose buildings,worth millions was destroyed due to his incompetence?
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by Jonathan39: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2019
If in the whole of anambra State you are the only one that believes peter obi is not the best Governor anambra State has produced then your head need to be checked. Obiano can never be mentioned anywhere close to Peter obi. The only former governor I can compare with Peter obi is fashola, if you want to argue about the failure called obiano go and look for your type. I don't have time for nonsense
globemoney:

lol. You need to cure your ignorance. Obiano is the best Anambra governor ever, far better than the overrated peter obi who turned Anambra to kidnap capital of Nigeria, its not even debatable but if you want to argue it then be my guest.

I just hope you are not trying to mention peter obi who didnt dualize any functioning road in Anambra with functioning street lights as gov for 8 years. I'm waiting for you to mention any Anambra gov than has performed better than obiano
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Obi is a Private Citizen.. shocked

And if he contributed anything,unlike your Master he is not going to make noise about it..

He went there to take pictures which was more than your Oga,with his Legions of Security details could not dare to do..

Which meetings and which compensation?

If your Master go there tomorrow they will still stone him.. grin

He wants to dash out 400k to someone whose buildings,worth millions was destroyed due to his incompetence?
You are saying Obi is a private citizen and then you also want Obiano to act like a private citizen. Are you not confusing yourself?
If you lots were planted to stone Obiano if he visited ochanja for politics maybe use the stones to stone yourselves, Obiano has moved forward from that incident cheesy cheesy
He will not visit because Obi a private citizen did, Maybe start by telling us how Obi responded to the many fire incidents that killed people in same onitsha when he was governor!
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Jonathan39:
If in the whole of anambra State you are the only one that believes peter obi is not the best Governor anambra State has produced then your head need to be checked. Obiano can never be mentioned anywhere close to Peter obi. The only former governor I can compare with Peter obi is fashola, if you want to argue about the failure called obiano go and look for your type. I don't have time for nonsense
Hahaha, who in Anambra believes Obi is the best except his brainwashed supporters? Best in what? Security where Anambra turned to kidnap den under his watch or what?
This matter was settled when Obi who claim to be the best tried to remove Obiano and lost even his polling unit to Obiano. I even rate Ngige over the media hyped Obi. Someone Soludo scores his performance as third class?
How exactly is Obi the best? Educate me.
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by Jonathan39: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Under peter obi Anambra had and still have the best road network in Nigeria. He built the most roads then.

Peter Obi built Anambra state university from the scratch

Peter Obi built Anambra state teaching Hospital from the scratch

Peter Obi returned the schools to the missionary hence taking Anambra state from 28th to top 3 states in Waec, Neck and Jamb

under peter Obi, ever secondary school in Anambra has a bus, a mikano generation and a funding of 10million while primary was 5million

Peter Obi started Innoson motor and he was the biggest customer to Both Innoson and Pan Nigeria which he was given a certificate for.

Peter Obi was the only governor who met United Nations Millennium development goals (UN-MDG) and was given an award for it

Peter Obi was the most believer of local content

Peter Obi throughout his 8yra never borrowed any money, never owed any salary, pension,gratuity, or had any contract certificate that was pending. Rather he save for Anambra state, which is why Anambra state is the most economically stable ams viable state today

Peter Obi provide the most cars and funding to security agency after Lagos, making Anambra the most secured and peaceful stated

Under peter Obi, every first class graduate got 1million naira

Peter Obi is the father of Modern Anambra state.

Peter Obi never used Siren as a governor, was connected to the people, was humble, flew economic class and was a listening governor

Also notable is that after 4yrs out of power, there isn't any corruption case hanging around him. Unlike the fulani herdsmen patriot
globemoney:

Hahaha, who in Anambra believes Obi is the best except his brainwashed supporters? Best in what? Security where Anambra turned to kidnap den under his watch or what?
This matter was settled when Obi who claim to be the best tried to remove Obiano and lost even his polling unit to Obiano. I even rate Ngige over the media hyped Obi. Someone Soludo scores his performance as third class?
How exactly is Obi the best? Educate me.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Jonathan39:
[s]Under peter obi Anambra had and still have the best road network in Nigeria. He built the most roads then.

Peter Obi built Anambra state university from the scratch

Peter Obi built Anambra state teaching Hospital from the scratch

Peter Obi returned the schools to the missionary hence taking Anambra state from 28th to top 3 states in Waec, Neck and Jamb

under peter Obi, ever secondary school in Anambra has a bus, a mikano generation and a funding of 10million while primary was 5million

Peter Obi started Innoson motor and he was the biggest customer to Both Innoson and Pan Nigeria which he was given a certificate for.

Peter Obi was the only governor who met United Nations Millennium development goals (UN-MDG) and was given an award for it

Peter Obi was the most believer of local content

Peter Obi throughout his 8yra never borrowed any money, never owed any salary, pension,gratuity, or had any contract certificate that was pending. Rather he save for Anambra state, which is why Anambra state is the most economically stable ams viable state today

Peter Obi provide the most cars and funding to security agency after Lagos, making Anambra the most secured and peaceful stated

Under peter Obi, every first class graduate got 1million naira

Peter Obi is the father of Modern Anambra state.

Peter Obi never used Siren as a governor, was connected to the people, was humble, flew economic class and was a listening governor

Also notable is that after 4yrs out of power, there isn't any corruption case hanging around him. Unlike the fulani herdsmen patriot[/s]
grin grin grin I have been educating brainwashed lying peter obi supporters like you and you wont be the last! These are all lies... And I will respond to them!

Most the roads obi built were substandard and have all collapsed.. Ngige roads built before obi roads are still in in good shape unlike the poor roads obi did!

Peter obi did not build Anambra state university from the scratch. You are very stupid to say this, Peter obi only increased the school fees of ANSU claiming education was not for the poor which caused the students to stone him

Ngige started the process of returning schools to missionary and that was not the reason Anambra state started coming tops in WAEC! Anambra students are brilliant like other SE states that comes tops, Anambra schools just came from Mbadinuju strike to claim their rightful place!

Lol, so giving buses and generators to schools is now an achievement? Well ok!

Peter obi started innoson motor grin grin grin grin

Peter obi was the most believer of local content, I guess that was why all his projects were substandard and already collasped!

Another lie, peter obi borrowed monies and left billions in debt for his successor and you can confirm this from Debt management office. I have posted the data here severally, apart from that he also owed over 100 billion in contractual debts before he left office
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/

You really mean Anambra was a safe state under obi? Anambra that was a a kidnap den? Several Anambra big men were kidnapped during Obi's tenure, including GUO Okeke, His commissioner, Pete Edochie etc. ANambra people started returning for festivities after obiano became governor because obiano ridded the state of peter obi's insecurity.

^
Imagine listing all false points to justify your false claims grin grin grin I dare to to point any of the above that is false. Peter obi cannot become the best Anambra governor after he left office because of Propaganda. All these obi hype ends online.. Ndi Anambra know who is better between obi and obiano
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
globemoney:

You are saying Obi is a private citizen and then you also want Obiano to act like a private citizen. Are you not confusing yourself?
If you lots were planted to stone Obiano if he visited ochanja for politics maybe use the stones to stone yourselves, Obiano has moved forward from that incident cheesy cheesy
He will not visit because Obi a private citizen did, Maybe start by telling us how Obi responded to the many fire incidents that killed people in same onitsha when he was governor!
Peter Obi bought many functional Fire Trucks in his tenure to avert a repeat of such incidents..

Your Oga,

After countless incidents of fire disasters in his SIX YEARS TENURE,

How many Fire Trucks has he bought?

What has he done to prevent a repeat of such incidents apart from empty promises?

https://obindigbo.com.ng/2015/05/fire-outbreak-kills-50-in-onitsha/

https://igbolive.com/seven-die-15-vehicles-burnt-in-anambra-tanker-fire/

https://elombah.com/how-petrol-tanker-set-onitsha-street-on-fire-middle-of-night/

https://thenationonlineng.net/onitsha-tanker-fire/

Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by Halo22: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Well I am thinking you are trying to defend what you don't know, or u are a direct beneficiary of Obiano's governance. My point still remains that any Governor that could not take preventive measures in protecting the people he took oath to stand in for, has no business being there. Worst still, Gov Obiano has not visited nor sent someone to visit the scene. Too bad of a leader.
globemoney:

Look at these clowns, always come to any peter obi thread to talk rubbish against Obiano. Many fatal fire incidents also happened during peter obis tenure in onitsha and yet no one tried to politicize it but you and your paymaster is trying to politicize this one because he looks for any chance to deceive people but unfortunately ndi Anambra don't fall for these gimmicks..

Imagine one saying Anambra that was earning 500m/month from IGR during obi's time would be competing with Lagos if someone like obi took over from him, whearas Anambra currently is earning over 2 billion from IGR under obiano..

Anambra people don't fall for these gimmiicks from fake peter obi and his supporters, that was why Obi lost down to his polling unit when he tried to remove Obiano. Every sane neutral Anambra person that is not one of the brainwashed peter obi supporters knows, Obiano is the best Anambra governor ever!!! He has performed far more than obi in every sector! Its not debateable.
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Halo22:
Well I am thinking you are trying to defend what you don't know, or u are a direct beneficiary of Obiano's governance. My point still remains that any Governor that could not take preventive measures in protecting the people he took oath to stand in for, has no business being there. Worst still, Gov Obiano has not visited nor sent someone to visit the scene. Too bad of a leader.
Obiano has visited the scene, and government has held several meetings on trying to compensate the victims. I see nothing wrong in what you are just saying but my problem is with people trying to play politics with it, using it as an avenue to praise peter obi that experienced worst fire disaster during his tenure.
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by Jonathan39: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
So peter obi did not give 1million to first class graduates?
So peter obi did not meet MDGS goal?
Peter Obi did not give school bus to schools in anambra state? Should I continue mentioning?
Bros go get a life, cos defending obiano is not an easy tax. That's why I initially never wanted to argue with you. Idiot. Tell us what obiano has done in anambra. Apart from his so called exportation of ugwu grin
globemoney:

grin grin grin I have been educating brainwashed lying peter obi supporters like you and you wont be the last! These are all lies... And I will respond to them!

Most the roads obi built were substandard and have all collapsed.. Ngige roads built before obi roads are still in in good shape unlike the poor roads obi did!

Peter obi did not build Anambra state university from the scratch. You are very stupid to say this, Peter obi only increased the school fees of ANSU claiming education was not for the poor which caused the students to stone him

Ngige started the process of returning schools to missionary and that was not the reason Anambra state started coming tops in WAEC! Anambra students are brilliant like other SE states that comes tops, Anambra schools just came from Mbadinuju strike to claim their rightful place!

Lol, so giving buses and generators to schools is now an achievement? Well ok!

Peter obi started innoson motor grin grin grin grin

Peter obi was the most believer of local content, I guess that was why all his projects were substandard and already collasped!

Another lie, peter obi borrowed monies and left billions in debt for his successor and you can confirm this from Debt management office. I have posted the data here severally, apart from that he also owed over 100 billion in contractual debts before he left office
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/

You really mean Anambra was a safe state under obi? Anambra that was a a kidnap den? Several Anambra big men were kidnapped during Obi's tenure, including GUO Okeke, His commissioner, Pete Edochie etc. ANambra people started returning for festivities after obiano became governor because obiano ridded the state of peter obi's insecurity.

^
Imagine listing all false points to justify your false claims grin grin grin I dare to to point any of the above that is false. Peter obi cannot become the best Anambra governor after he left office because of Propaganda. All these obi hype ends online.. Ndi Anambra know who is better between obi and obiano
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jonathan39:
So peter obi did not give 1million to first class graduates?
So peter obi did not meet MDGS goal?
Peter Obi did not give school bus to schools in anambra state? Should I continue mentioning?
Bros go get a life, cos defending obiano is not an easy tax. That's why I initially never wanted to argue with you. Idiot. Tell us what obiano has done in anambra. Apart from his so called exportation of ugwu grin
So after your long list of lies, these were the few ones you could fall back to... grin grin grin grin You see peter obi supporters are deluded, how can they not be when they support a man who tells more lies than he does for the truth.. Now let me lecture you on what oBiano has done

Obiano restored Anambra security from the den of kidnappers obi left it
Obiano increased workers salaries for the first time ever
Obiano changed the face of Awka with 3 flyovers and functioning street lights
Anambra ICC is currently on going, will be commissioned next year
Obiano increased Anambra IGR from the 500/month of obi to nearly 2 billion
His 20 million community project for every community in Anambra has ensured he has a project in every community in the state. This money has now been shared to every community three times
Obiano completed Agulu lake hotel, now one of the best in SE
Obiano revolutionalized Agriculture in Anambra, Anambra is now among the top 5 Agric states in Nigeria
Built over 7 bridges in Anambra including the current longest in the SE

Do you need more? So these are achivements you are comparing to donating buses, 1 million and MDGs (what obi used to brainwash ignoramuses like you) grin

Unlike your fake obi achievements, none of these are false and all are verifiable.
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by Jonathan39: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Your brain need to be checked. Is it the flyovers which contract was sign and paid by peter obi or another flyover. Giving 20 million to community leaders to share is now an achievement, is that how developed countries run there government. Nonsense. Obianother is the worstgovernor anambra State has produced. Kiss the dust if you find it hard to accept[quote author=globemoney post=83306217]
So after your long list of lies, these were the few ones you could fall back to... grin grin grin grin You see peter obi supporters are deluded, how can they not be when they support a man who tells more lies than he does for the truth.. Now let me lecture you on what oBiano has done

Obiano restored Anambra security from the den of kidnappers obi left it
Obiano increased workers salaries for the first time ever
Obiano changed the face of Awka with 3 flyovers and functioning street lights
Anambra ICC is currently on going, will be commissioned next year
Obiano increased Anambra IGR from the 500/month of obi to nearly 2 billion
His 20 million community project for every community in Anambra has ensured he has a project in every community in the state. This money has now been shared to every community three times
Obiano completed Agulu lake hotel, now one of the best in SE
Obiano revolutionalized Agriculture in Anambra, Anambra is now among the top 5 Agric states in Nigeria
Built over 7 bridges in
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jonathan39:
Your brain need to be checked. Is it the flyovers which contract was sign and paid by peter obi or another flyover. Giving 20 million to community leaders to share is now an achievement, is that how developed countries run there government. Nonsense. Obianother is the worstgovernor anambra State has produced. Kiss the dust if you find it hard to accept
grin grin grin
Is it that you cant mention any solid thing obi did? The flyovers were 100% initiated, started and completed by Obiano.. Just like the other bridges, you can now see it that Obiano has far performed more than obi, you can continue deceiving yourself anyway
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by Jonathan39: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dream on. I am from anambra and I know between the two governor who did better, Peter obi is the best Governor anambra State has produced so far
globemoney:

grin grin grin
Is it that you cant mention any solid thing obi did? The flyovers were 100% initiated, started and completed by Obiano.. Just like the other bridges, you can now see it that Obiano has far performed more than obi, you can continue deceiving yourself anyway
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by globemoney: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jonathan39:
Dream on. I am from anambra and I know between the two governor who did better, Peter obi is the best Governor anambra State has produced so far
And yet you can’t defend the statement? Only Peter Obi deluded online supporters believe this anyway. Peter Obi is the best and yet when he tried to remove Obiano with obaze, he lost every where including his polling unit?
Re: Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics by Jonathan39: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Anambarians don't believe in God fatherism it same obi that brought out obiano, unlike others we don't do blind followership.the same way obi did two terms he should allow obiano do same
globemoney:

And yet you can’t defend the statement? Only Peter Obi deluded online supporters believe this anyway. Peter Obi is the best and yet when he tried to remove Obiano with obaze, he lost every where including his polling unit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan & Orji Kalu At Turkey 96th Anniversary Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.