Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

In Defence Of Pastor Wilson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Defence Of Pastor Wilson (290 Views)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of Pastor Wilson by KingsCity: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Well, I don't really who he is but I find it really sad how people who call themselves Christians are gloating over the Pastor Wilson issue

I think that any true Christian should rather feel sad any time a man of God falls. A true Christian should feel sad at anything that brings the Name of Christ to ridicule or disrepute but what do we see? ...

Pastors are human like other humans, so they unfortunately fall to temptations a times. But this is not something for Christians to celebrate.

David was definitely a Man of God because God said so Himself, but one day David fell to temptation and slept with someone's wife. That was an unfortunate incident but David still remained a man of God afterwards...

(1) (Reply)

Are You Male,single, 32 Above And A Christian Living In Ibadan? / Travis Greene New Album ‘broken Record’ Available Now / Black Cloth Dream: What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.