Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What's Your Experience With EMS Tracking Service? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Experience With EMS Tracking Service? (428 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Experience With EMS Tracking Service? by youngcharisa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have used other courier services like dhl and fedex even usps but EMS service seems to be poor. Its been 5 days today yet I cannot track my parcel. Messages sent to them was not replied. I checked online and I found out its same problem every where.
Avoid them if possible.
Re: What's Your Experience With EMS Tracking Service? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Had a great experience with them. Sent a package to my supervisor in california from PH. I was able to tract it and all. Great service I have to say
Re: What's Your Experience With EMS Tracking Service? by youngcharisa(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
masterchi:
Had a great experience with them. Sent a package to my supervisor in california from PH. I was able to tract it and all. Great service I have to say

Good for you bro. It means their service went from good to bad. Its 6 days now cannot track my parcel. What a bad customer service.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Legacy Lives On; Sen Ifeanyi Ubah / (photos) Phone Thief Made To Walk Unclad With Inscription "I Am A Thief" / Buhari Breaks With Tradition, Names Southerner As NAHCON Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.