Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Candid Question To The SE Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Question To The SE Region (1923 Views)

My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction / My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. / My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Question To The SE Region by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
My SE brethens, let's be objective and realistic for once.. remove emotions! Let's be logical and rational with this debate

Some Igbo elites are suggesting for both parties(APC and PDP) to zone the presidential ticket to their zone

If that happens, will the SE vote APC? If probably no

What's the essence and logic in APC zoning it to SE?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by Binikingdowm: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
My SE brethens, let's be objective and realistic for once.. remove emotions! Let's be logical and rational with this debate

Some Igbo elites are suggesting for both parties(APC and PDP) to zone the presidential ticket to their zone

you that your region have presidency, do your people now have 24 hours light? Are all your roads world classed? Are there no longer poor Hausa people?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm asking a simple question, is it that you can't answer?
Binikingdowm:
you that your region have presidency, do your people now have 24 hours light? Are all your roads world classed? Are there no longer poor Hausa people?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by freeze001(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Shebi you claim to have the numbers up North and APC is more popular there? Let the Igbo candidate be fielded and y'all vote for the party of your choice. Why must u single out a tribe?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by gidgiddy: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Nigeria is drowning in porverty and debt and the only thing this one can think of is how APC will stay in power

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by PapalsBull(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
alhassanyusuf29:

[/s]

Even this one wey hunger won kill him and his people dey talk shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by lordkush: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
I'm asking a simple question, is it that you can't answer?
lol. clown.

6 Likes

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by Kokolet11: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Op Please and please don't give igbos the President in 2023.please that will make us happy.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by dreamwords: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
afonjas how far na

1 Like

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by godox2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Inteltower:

your question is foolish. because it has no purpose but only for people to come here and argue
you know the answer already
which high ranking igbo politician in Apc is popular and can get a majority of votes from Igbos for the presidential seat ?

The question is how many igbos will vote for their brother in APC (islamic party)? Or you want APC to just Hand over to PDP? To tell you the truth PDP will NOT GAMBLE their ticket with Igbo presidency.
May be by 2039, by then the vp slot might be given to them. Twice Buhari pick igbo VP but Igbo rejected their brother and Voted OBJ and Yaradua. Igbo ticket for presidency is SUCIDAL FOR BOTH PARTIES. May be APGA.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by Ngirima: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Even this one wey hunger won kill him and his people dey talk shocked
[/s]
Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by mrvitalis(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Are there south east senators in APC ?
Are there south east reps in APC ?
Did APC win state assemble in south east ?
Is it not Rocha's greed APC would have won IMO state

Its about the individual ...If APC presents the present minister for state education ...I would vote for him ...he has been a buharist since 2003
If APC convince soludo why won't Igbo's vote for him

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by mrvitalis(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
godox2:

The question is how many igbos will vote for their brother in APC (islamic party)? Or you want APC to just Hand over to PDP? To tell you the truth PDP will NOT GAMBLE their ticket with Igbo presidency.
May be by 2039, by then the vp slot might be given to them. Twice Buhari pick igbo VP but Igbo rejected their brother and Voted OBJ and Yaradua. Igbo ticket for presidency is SUCIDAL FOR BOTH PARTIES. May be APGA.
We voted OBJ n yaradua because we believe in zoning ...
Why did south west vote yaradua
Why did south west vote Jonathan in 2011 ...why didn't u vote Yoruba's running
Why didn't u vote SDP in 2015 and 2019

U want go be smart by half

The fact Igbo's respected zoning n voted obj n yaradua are more reason we deserve it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by Inteltower: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2019
godox2:

like I said u knew the answer..
all I see in this quagmire is that the SE would either push for secession or regional system.
for now the youths are buying the idea of marginalization and need to be independent it remains our Igbo political elites..
let the two parties keep denying them. that's my prayer. even if an Igbo aspirant is produced by one of the aspirant certainly he won't win because I know how the north votes.

just waiting for the SE political elites to snap lol
then we will see where they will join between the two mentioned above.

so keep posting this rubbish about Igbo presidency
it adds no value to the SE. for we already have our Ace card
Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by allthingsgood: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Igbos can never rule Nigeria. Period

1 Like

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

APC only needs an astonishing candidate in the likes of Soludo, Peter obi et all, and it would coast to victory..

How many times has the SE voted APGA on a national scale?

Taking someone like Okorocha, Ekweremadu etc.. they may not even win their ward in the SE, No SE person would even find it worthy to stand under the sun for such characters on a National scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by LabDNA: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Igbos in all parties should assert themselves and strongly make a case for the presudential ticket of their parties.

Presidency is about federal character, it is turn by turn and it is the turn of the East. Every Eastern-owned and Eastern-friendly media outlet should start the campaign now.

Forget the hateful naysayers and forge ahead. The ticket is up for grabs and it is turn of the East.
Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by oyatz(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
The result will be like killing two birds with one stone;

1) Achieve presidency for the S/East

2) Defeat of the APC and return of PDP to Aso-Rock.

alhassanyusuf29:

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by helinues: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Na simple questions op asked oo.. Why attacking him?

Are Igbos going to vote for Apc ( Satanic party) should Apc give their presidency to SE.

Is that too hard to answer?

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by allthingsgood: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2019
LabDNA:
Igbos in all parties should assert themselves and strongly make a case for the presudential ticket of their parties.

Presidency is about federal character, it is turn by turn and it is the turn of the East. Every Eastern-owned and Eastern-friendly media outlet should start the campaign now.

Forget the hateful naysayers and forge ahead. The ticket is up for grabs and it is turn of the East.

Presidency is not federal characters, stop typing rubbish. This is democracy and no, we will not vote igbo
Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by LabDNA: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2019
allthingsgood:

Presidency is not federal characters, stop typing rubbish. This is democracy and no, we will not vote igbo

It is....It is democracy that ensured the federal character and the major parties believe in federal character.

You have only 1 vote.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by allthingsgood: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2019
LabDNA:

It is....It is democracy that ensured the federal character and the major parties believe in federal character.

You have only 1 vote.

Point me to the section of the Constitution that says we must rotate presidency. Stop blabbing and be schooled!

1 Like

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by oyatz(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Soludo and Peter Obi are PDP men, how do you think they can just hijack APC presidential ticket?

Do you honestly think those who have laboured to get APC to this level will just sit back and watch while Soludo or Peter Obi are handed the presidential ticket just like that?...things like this only happens in movies.

Esseite:
APC only needs an astonishing candidate in the likes of Soludo, Peter obi et all, and it would coast to victory..

How many times has the SE voted APGA on a national scale?

Taking someone like Okorocha, Ekweremadu etc.. they may not even win their ward in the SE, No SE person would even find it worthy to stand under the sun for such characters on a National scale.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by HeightsKE: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Typical Mallam asking typical Mallam senseless question.
Did all northerners vote for buhari alone? Did all northerners vote for Atiku alone?

If you wanna ask question,ask with sense, please,thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by LabDNA: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
allthingsgood:

Point me to the section of the Constitution that says we must rotate presidency. Stop blabbing and be schooled!

I don't have to. Every well-meaning Nigerian (except the dunderheaded) knows that zoning is crucial to create a sense of belonging to all groups. PDP started it, APC followed suit.

We cannot start shifting goal post in the middle of the game. Zoning is sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Question To The SE Region by HeightsKE: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

We voted OBJ n yaradua because we believe in zoning ...
Why did south west vote yaradua
Why did south west vote Jonathan in 2011 ...why didn't u vote Yoruba's running
Why didn't u vote SDP in 2015 and 2019

U want go be smart by half

The fact Igbo's respected zoning n voted obj n yaradua are more reason we deserve it

Thanks very much.
It's really annoying how these people reaosm and what they reason about!
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army / BREAKING: Imo State Citizens In Diaspora Are Pressuring U.S. Over Supreme Court / Why Igbos Are Known To Be The Wisest In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.