Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Here Are The Nominees For 2019 Headies - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Here Are The Nominees For 2019 Headies (276 Views)

2022 Headies Award Nominees (Full List) - Portable Gets Double Nominations / Burna Boy & Wizkid Are Nominees For BET Awards 2021 Best International Act / Burna Boy, Davido, Nasty C, Lead Nominees For The 6th AFRIMA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Nominees For 2019 Headies by brainiacakinz: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Here Are The Nominees For 2019 Headies

The 13th edition of the headies will be aired on HipTV. The cable TV station will be transmitting events from the awards ceremony.
Here are the nominees for 2019 Headies

1. BEST RECORDING OF THE YEAR

A non-voting category for the best recording (that meets the judges’ requirements of excellence; songwriting, production, rendition) by an artiste or group in the year under review.

FULL LIST HERE......

Re: Here Are The Nominees For 2019 Headies by subtlemee(f): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
There was a time I use to wish for my name to one day be listed but now I know God's plans may not be the things you wish for

(1) (Reply)

The True Winners Of The Headies Award / Mr Eazi Ft. King Promise & Joey B – Call Waiting | 360loaded / DOWNLOAD Naira Marley X Snupe X BPR – Btec Basic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.