Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

ABU Online MBA - Be The Judge! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Online MBA - Be The Judge! (600 Views)

Northcentral University Online MBA Review / Re.: Ahmadu Bello University Online Mba; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABU Online MBA - Be The Judge! by seunshaks: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
I witnessed a case where a young man who had invested two years studying for an MBA with ABU Zaria via their online platform was humiliated simply because he forgot to remove his phone from his poket before entering the exam hall.
He was busy writing when one of the examiners walked past him and the student's phone rang. The examiner asked him to hand over the phone which he did. Good thing is the student wasn't using the phone for malpractice and neither was he caught in the act, but the examiner took his phone and exam slip and booked the student for malpractice.
There is a possibility he truly forgot his phone in his pocket after writing his first paper but is it enough to book him for malpractice especially as he wrote his final paper today? If he is denied his certificate after investing for two years, would it be a fair judgement especially as he was not caught in the act of malpractice? All other examiners pleaded with the examiner from Zaria to let him be but he refused, claiming its not in his hands.
What advice do we give the student?

(1) (Reply)

Study In Austria [detailed Guide For Nigerian Students] / Uniport Students Jubilate As Uniport Joins ASUU Strike (video) / The Real Reason And Ugly Truth To Teachers Cutting Students Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.