Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" (3392 Views)

My First Car Purchase Experience And Feedback On Promotervickky's Service / My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz / Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Bighead9: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
timibare:
how many accounts are you parading on nairaland?

You dey mind them, Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by timibare(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bighead9:

You dey mind them, Nigerians are wiser now.
all ds internet sakamanje
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
I did that becos of my kids who would likely stain the seats from ice-cream, pizza, etc, which is stressful to clean out. But with leather it's easier to take care of. I see that a lot in the other car that has fabric seating.

uboma:
Why convert the fabric seats to leather?
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
I think so and expect nothing less from her.

GAZZUZZ:

Highly appreciated sir. She will serve you well.
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Exactly, this was for aesthetics and general appeal, not that it's best to change from steel wheel to alloy wheel, it looks lovely like this..

hastane:
why change steel wheel to alloy?why even buy a car in the first instance?I also want to know
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Men, i was blown away by it.

mammanbawa:
The upholstery job is wowwww
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
I like to leave the radio aspect the old skool way, FM radio and disc music is ok for me.

Conner44:
Op you can also go ahead and talk to fogman sometime soon.

He has apple and android infotainment systems for corollas. Good alloy and seats. Nice ride

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
You'll have to ask Gazzuzz, I actually had to wait for the guy to attend to my car after payment. The Corolla actually stayed with Gazzuzz for close to a month after payment of the car to complete the upgrade and also due to my hectic work schedule before delivery when I had returned back to town to take delivery of the car.

sola12:
Pls can i get the contact of the guy who did d leather interior?
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by kennyzboy: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
I don't understand what you mean.

timibare:
How much were u paid for this advert
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by uboma(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
kennyzboy:
I did that becos of my kids who would likely stain the seats from ice-cream, pizza, etc, which is stressful to clean out. But with leather it's easier to take care of. I see that a lot in the other car that has fabric seating.

Noted. A good seat cover would have been preferable. Leather seats absorbs heat and over time, may start to peel off (why I prefer fabric to leather). Anyways, whatever works for you.

Congratulations on your car.
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2020

Find a trusted expert, save time, have an ease of mind , guaranteed service

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2020

Save time and effort with Affordable reviewed professional handyman service
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Have an ease of mind
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by lakefist(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
kennyzboy:
Although this review and recommendation is coming a bit delayed, it’s better late than not at all due to my busy schedule. I have previously had a successful blind transaction with Mr. Gazzuzz sometime last year when I saw a thread on used tokumbor tires, I contacted him and gave him the specification that I needed. He responded telling me he had a set of 4 good ones of the same brand of which I saw, liked and paid for. He delivered it to me in Enugu where I reside and then he earned my trust as this was our very first transaction.

Fast forward to this year in August when I stumbled on his advertised grey foreign used toks 2006 Toyota Corolla, I contacted him, negotiated and payed for it even without seeing the car or inspecting the car and all that stuff. Normally no one would transfer money blindly in trust just like that, but in this case, I knew he wasn’t going to disappoint as he had already earned my trust so, this was a no brainer for me to decide as I knew that Gazzuzz would always keep to his own end of the bargain, again also he would always value his integrity on this forum and would not want to tarnish his image or be associated with anything fraud.

So, I asked for an additional favor to be done on the said car to completely change the fabric to leather and change the wheels to alloy wheels, of which he delivered on accordingly, before delivering car to me as requested. Will I still do business with Gazzuzz? Why not, definitely “YES” of course as he can be trusted to deliver. It was nice doing business with you Gazzuzz, keep up with the good work, honesty, integrity and trust reposed in your service and professionalism always.

I leave some pics of the current car showing interior changes for your viewing..

This is the link to the original thread;-

https://www.nairaland.com/5326815/sold...spotless-2006-toyota-corolla-toks

See leather seat like factory fitted kiss
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by ioranum(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
I had a similar experience with him....fast forward..I saw a 2007 toyota corolla he advertised, i quickly engaged him and I am using the car presently in Yola Adamawa state with maximum satisfaction. I will strongly recomend him over and over given his record of sincerity and integrity. Keep it up Gazzuzz!

1 Like

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2020

Affordable reviewed professional handyman service

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Save time and effort
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2020
trusted experts
Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2020

Don't want to miss

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2020

Affordable reviewed professional handyman service

Re: My Vehicle Purchase Experience With The Man Called "Gazzuzz" by Gazuzz(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Give us a try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla 2003 For Awoof Price-1M / Foreign Used 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS- Light Blue - N3.85m / Elepaq Gasoline Generator (3kva) For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.