Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? (81768 Views)

Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition / NL Lyrics Contest:- In Which Song Did Wizkid Used This Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by anambraamaka: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Na Pastor Wilson cause am
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Aswearugad! Wizzy don pack everybody go. Dt guy really commands some kind of love and respect in the music industry o.
Even baddosneh and Burna don go perform for starboyfest.

6 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Xclusiveme: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2019
ecolime:

Who are the so called 'A list' artistes?

BTW, The show organization is damn poor.

wizkid, davido, tiwa savage
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by spinna: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2019
I was wondering why no one was around to pick their awards. The show ma is too sloppy why Styl Plus performing?
Why 2 mins without sound waiting for winners to be announced.
The most interesting thing is the sexy girl hosting.

9 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by notoriousbabe: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2019
smartoliver:
Make we continue to dey deceive ourselves. The planning of the show is bad.. The celebs missing it is even worse. E go better.. Nigeria will be great again grin
you talk better talk from the beginning until you come spoil am sey Nigeria will be great again. For where he go great and when? Na who go great am? If no be sey you dey date my friend i for use you do rituals. No talk that kind nonsense again o

4 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Kharol1234: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2019
I go soon go slip sef cus dis headies boring, last yr headies wer worst even beta pass dis yr own

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Billyanger(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid only shows Headies organizers who is boss grin He's done nothing wrong...it's just a "aknowledge your boss" thing... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't think anyone can wreck anything

Let's celebrate us

Everyone have a humble beginning

They deserved to be celebrated!!!

5 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Sirnose(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Jeez...I almost attend the award night ooo...
Now watching it on TV, I come dey thank God say I no waste my transport and ticket money...sleep wan kii me for here!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Xclusiveme:
Attending Headies won't give them mulla.
Seriously, who no want connection and mulla.

I was viewing jada P (wizkids manager) instastory, come and see guest suite they arranged at O2 arena with beautiful guest gift packs & swag.
Choi!

Na the people wey go headies go drink fanta, na dem make mistake. cheesy
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Slimdada(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Play play fire boy don dey go London and foreign countries for show's
Determination, focus,hard work and patience pays off
In fact WizKid,me slimdada,fire boy, and all the artist in London tonight are the REAL NIGGARS

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Kapeter(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Headies ruin itself. HipTV picked same date with wizzy. Man already planned/picked his before Headies.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by King44(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Xclusiveme:
What is so special about the Headies kwanu?? Its for upcoming artist na. A list artiste are above that now. London na the way!!!
it was so special back then until they wreck the headies with stupid politics no be person wey suppose win them go give award people go dey support efiong na akpan DRM go give award because he has connected with the organizers that marks the beginning of the fall of headies

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Naijabash(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Thats Naija Musicians for you, feeling to big

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by greggng: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Why is it that Nigerians hate truth. Wizkid has fixed his show 3 months before headies even thought about their show...as responsible organisation , the ought to 've been better informed and reschedule their show but the were adamant ...as if they can stand Star boy who is global....even all the artist in nigeria put together cannot derail star boys show...next time they should get it right....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by shamecurls(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2019
Na Big Brother Housemates grace the occasion.

All the better people no attend the award night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by King44(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2019
Kapeter:
Headies ruin itself. HipTV picked same date with wizzy. Man already planned/picked his before Headies.
plus the date clashing who wan loose money because of one award even e nor freak upcoming wizzy,olamide,donjazzy,Burma etc don sabotage am

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Kapeter(m): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2019
King44:
plus the date clashing who wan loose money because of one award even e nor freak upcoming wizzy,olamide,donjazzy,Burma etc don sabotage am
the joke is on them.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by King44(m): 12:26am On Oct 20, 2019
notoriousbabe:
That's what happens when you turn awards to cash and carry and not merit. Headies is gone and gone forever
you deserve a crest that was my biggest turn of abt headies including the mumu politics they play nor be by vote na by padi padi to make the matter worse timing
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by oluayemawobe(m): 12:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Awon awo ti trial will convince you...
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
Bunch of untalented moda fuckkkers. No real niggarrrs in the music industry

Except Burna boy

We have only three real niggarrrz in the music industry
They are 2face, Burna boy and Jesse jags

Make i burn this last tie of weed with post Malone song before i sleep

Untie the weed and go sleep.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by NNature(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
Bunch of untalented moda fuckkkers. No real niggarrrs in the music industry

Except Burna boy

We have only three real niggarrrz in the music industry
They are 2face, Burna boy and Jesse jags

Make i burn this last tie of weed with post Malone song before i sleep

Kill yourself.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Mshad662(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Naijahitmusic:
Headies Award is currently going on now and it’s damn boring – even Church programs are way better

Just like many Nigerians have said, Headies is losing the sauce. Sorry, they have lost the sauce!

Well, at the moment, almost all the Top Nigerian Artistes are not in the Country to attend the Award show

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/10/did-wizkid-intentionally-p/

Follish Op

REMA is performing @ the Headies right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by RichDad1(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Rema is at The Headies not London.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by briggson07(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Naijahitmusic:
Headies Award is currently going on now and it’s damn boring – even Church programs are way better

Just like many Nigerians have said, Headies is losing the sauce. Sorry, they have lost the sauce!

Well, at the moment, almost all the Top Nigerian Artistes are not in the Country to attend the Award show

Shebi una sey Rema dey London
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Prettychichi21(f): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Headies come be like bbnaija reunion grin

8 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by RichDad1(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2019
briggson07:

Shebi una sey Rema dey London
No mind them

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by briggson07(m): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Xclusiveme:
What is so special about the Headies kwanu?? Its for upcoming artist na. A list artiste are above that now. London na the way!!!

So Rema's twin just performed right
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by bjbjbj: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2019
If na BET invite them come seat down for back seat them go run fly go, just to turn bench warmers. CHARITY begins at home

5 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by engrbayo11: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Naijahitmusic:

Rema just finished performing at headies award
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by briggson07(m): 12:42am On Oct 20, 2019
RichDad1:

No mind them

Me i tire o

Maybe dem be crew members
Dey saw him on board lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.